Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

trooper12's Never Ending Build

Old 12-11-2012, 02:48 AM   #1
trooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Spencer
trooper12's Tacoma Gallery
trooper12's Never Ending Build

How it sits as of now,

I got my truck as an early christmas present in the beginning of November 2011.

This is how he looked the day I picked him up

I had it for all of a day when i took the stupid mud flaps off and took him in the dirt for the first time!

after a few weeks I decided to make it more my own and i painted the grille emblem and the side and tailgate badges

Then i decided I wanted some fog lights, so i bought some off of ebay for a camry, and they fit perfectly

After having my taco for a little more than a month, I Finally got the nerve to go play in the mud

and my lovely girlfriend at the time decided to draw smiley faces in my headlights, which are premaritally etched onto my headlights

The next idea i had was to paint the lower valance black, i was nervous about doing this, but it came out great!

My taco stayed the same for a few months until I could save up for rims, tires, and a lift.

Putin it to work with 1,200 pounds of gravel in the bed, after i did this I went and got the TSB springs put in.

when i could finally saved up enough for rims and tires and hit up my uncle, who owns Rev Wheels. I gave him 1k in exchange for 4 rims and a set of general grabber AT2's

I really liked how it looked, but I still wanted it to be taller. So i decided to get some Maxtack spindles and a wheelers 1.5" 3 leaf progressive pack!

I installed the lift myself in my garage!

Lift halfway on!!

Got the front end done!

I put the wheelers leaf pack on a few days later, but i forgot to take pics of the installation.
this is how he looks now, this pic was taken on my way up to Flagstaff, AZ where I go to school at NAU

Even at college Im still putting my truck to work! A truck bed full of dirt, i dont remember the exact amount but i know it was way too much

Here are some offroading pics but i dont have that many, yet...

I was going around 55 though some small whoops

Mods:

Interior:
-painted toyota emblem on steering wheel white
-bracket to raise review mirror

Exterior:
-grille emblem painted white
-side and tailgate badges painted black
-lower valiance painted black
-2 15watt led lights in the bed

Wheels and Tires:
-265/70-17 General Grabber AT2's