Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

JNome's SR5 Tacoma “North Woods” Build

Old 03-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #21
Made in Maine.... Yessah bub!
JNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Ensign
Name: Jake
JNome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
good start man!!!! all the after market companys on here are great bruteforce and cbi are my personal favorite but relentless and demello and even the newer allpro expo stuff is pretty good...also keep an eye on B.A.M.F for some armor stuff
Thanks I will, I worked with Eric for my sliders and they came out great. I bit long in lead time but definitely worth the wait... I'm bumper shopping now. I like the solid bumpers that a lot of the guys weld up on here as opposed to the bolted up all pro ones. Just my opinion though.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:48 PM   #23
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Truck look good man. BHLM will look awesome.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #24
JNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura about

JNome's Tacoma Gallery
So I'll be heading down to Florida for the next two years for flight training. Thinking of picking up a set of Toyo Open Country HT's for a highway trie, don't forsee much off road use down there so will likely leave the grabbers up here in Maine. Anyone have any comments on the Toyo's?
Old 10-29-2013, 12:55 PM   #26
You don't frighten us, English pig dogs!
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNome View Post
Alright... you got me there... when it comes to Maine though I like to call the Allagash and the West Branch my real home... love it up there
What did the ziebarting set you back, if you don't mind my asking? I'm strongly considering the same treatment for mine, and I was wondering about what it'd cost.
I've got essentially the same truck as you; 2010 Access Cab 4x4
Old 10-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #27

JNome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelie84 View Post
What did the ziebarting set you back, if you don't mind my asking? I'm strongly considering the same treatment for mine, and I was wondering about what it'd cost.
I've got essentially the same truck as you; 2010 Access Cab 4x4

Ziebart ran me $500 and I had it done in Shrewsbury, MA while I was going to school. There is a guy in Bath/Brunswick that does it but I am not sure of his prices. Its the only thing IMO that protects any vehicle from rust.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:21 PM   #28
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
Really sensible approach to building your truck!

How are you liking the Timbren's ? I've been thinking of trying some on my next truck (I've got ride rites on current truck).

Nice Build!

David
Old 10-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #30

JNome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazes9 View Post
Really sensible approach to building your truck!

How are you liking the Timbren's ? I've been thinking of trying some on my next truck (I've got ride rites on current truck).

Nice Build!

David
David,

The Timbrens are running great. I paired them with an AllPro U-Bolt Flip Kit to free up some ground clearance. When loaded, the truck doesn't sag like some others you see on the road... Instead she rides nice and level. I've "bottomed out" on them a few times while hauling a trailer and found the response was soft and controlled. Highly recommend them.

Thanks for the feedback!