Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

betz.steven's Build

Old 01-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
betz.steven's Build

Well I figured I would finally start a thread for my build.

Front before lift

Angle before lift

Side before lift

Well i added Toytech coilover's, TC UCA's, 2in. AAL, Rear bilstein 5100's, FJ cruiser Trail Teams Black Wheels, And 285/75/16 BFG MT KM2's. I do have to say with this set up i have ZERO rubbing of the tires, went from full lock to full lock in both forward and reverse, as well as on uneaven terrain, and nothing. Painted both lower center portion of the bumper, as well as the grill with semi-gloss black. Also debaged the truck.

Front after lift

Angled after lift

Side after lift

Debaged tailgate
Old 01-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Inside i completely re-did the stereo, Hated the wiring but turned out great. Sound is a HUGE difference.

Alpine CDA-9887

Alpine MRP-F300 and MRP-M500 on a custom rack

Infinity Reference 6 1/2 in. components

JL audio 10w6v2 in a custom built box
Old 01-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #3

Devil horns emblem

Also installed a shortie antenna from AntennaX

And Wet Okoles

Next is possibly a grillcraft with some PIAA's behind it, and a UWS black toolbox, just cant decide if i want the low pro or the single lid. Also thinking of changing the headlight bulbs to some PIAA intense whites, and also some Nokya Hyper yellows for the fogs.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Truck, looks good
Old 01-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good!
Old 01-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #6

Thanks guys, i'm very happy with the way it turned out.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Good lookin taco, Really like the wheel and tire set up.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #8

yeah glad i got the wheels, also am VERY happy not to have any rub issues.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #11
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
looks real good, i like the sub in the back. i wanna do that one day but i do occasionally use the back seats for passengers. im loving that wheel/tire combo also.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:35 AM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #13
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Love the truck man! Looking Good!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #14
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 02-01-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
stephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant future

stephbm6's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same Alpine deck in mine
Old 02-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #17
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
very cool truck man!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #18
rsta is on a distinguished road
rsta's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Great
Old 02-03-2009, 05:50 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlheadhntr View Post
I love the seat covers!! Where did you get them from? How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?
They are wet okoles, i paid like $260, but had a discount so it may be a little higher.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #20
garrettski is on a distinguished road
garrettski's Tacoma Gallery
that thing is SWEEEET!
How much lift did u end up with?