Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Supercharged FRV!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2013, 12:30 AM   #81
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnick View Post
Everything went well today. Tomorrow I hope to do the cd/aux mod with my deck then I'll be done for the hitch. I have to go back to work on Monday, Then you guys can go back to looking at more lights being installed . Next hitch off I hope to some big mods with headers, ucon, y-pipe, etc. Then I can move on to Armor.
Psshhhh more like second battery and alternator!!.........and a few more lights
Old 02-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #82
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Monte I'll be home Wednesday. Friday the Ucon, Headers, and Y-pipe will arrive and we can start unleashing the 4.0!

Did you get the radio gig? See you soon.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #84
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Ohhhhh man! Shits about to get real!

And I'm headed out right now to go figure out about the job
Good Luck !!!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #87
WY7FRV

Great! glad you got the job!

No 7th injector yet. I thought I would run without it for a while and get it later.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #89
WY7FRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
How we gonna add more fuel with the Ucon?
The ucon will add more power by altering the timing and I think smoothing out the injectors.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #92
WY7FRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Wow... This truck is packing a lot of goodies that I'd REALLY like to have
Thanks! I can't wait until its all installed.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #94
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
And just think... If it weren't for Monte and TW, Steve would probably have a bone stock truck. Side note, have you guys upgraded the fuel pump on that thing yet?
Old 02-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #96
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shit I'm thinking of going to a Walbro 255 now and I'm not even boosted yet! I would do it sooner than later to avoid stressing the pump too much because that UConn is gonna call for everything that poor stock one's got
Old 02-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #98
Vivid Illumination

I'd much rather have overkill than be just a hair over... Isn't the stock one like 170?
Old 02-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #100
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how are you liking the blitzpros for fogs? thinking about doing the same.

Products Discussed in this Thread