LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

IndianTaco's Build

Old 01-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #21
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say it's coming along very nicely alright. Truck looks like a beast!
Old 03-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #22
BluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
BluSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a topper and HID fog lights on this truck now? I think I have seen it around Billings a few times. Very nice truck, I check it out everytime I see it!
Old 03-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #23
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluSteel View Post
Do you have a topper and HID fog lights on this truck now? I think I have seen it around Billings a few times. Very nice truck, I check it out everytime I see it!

Yes I do!! What do you drive?
Old 03-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #24
BluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
Yes I do!! What do you drive?
A silver '99 Nissan Frontier, black wheels, Get Lost sticker on back window. Been looking at 2nd gens for a few months now. Test drove an Indigo 08 at Carmart 360 few weeks ago. Looked like your truck just stock lol
Old 03-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #25
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
A silver '99 Nissan Frontier, black wheels, Get Lost sticker on back window. Been looking at 2nd gens for a few months now. Test drove an Indigo 08 at Carmart 360 few weeks ago. Looked like your truck just stock lol

ya i saw that truck! i parked next to it and snapped a few pics
Old 03-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #26

Quote:
ya i saw that truck! i parked next to it and snapped a few pics
haha yeah it was a nice truck!
Old 03-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #27

Got a pick of your truck one day when I was going to work.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #28
Banned
Quote:
Got a pick of your truck one day when I was going to work.
That's on Montana AVE just before the So 21st underpass
Old 03-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #29
Banned
Went and did some playing out in the pryor mtns
Attached Thumbnails
IndianTaco's Build-photo.jpg  
Old 03-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #30

That it is! Where else do you go wheelin? I am kind of new too trucks and wheelin, ive gone to red lodge multiple times, lots of places to play there.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:29 AM   #31
Banned
Quote:
That it is! Where else do you go wheelin? I am kind of new too trucks and wheelin, ive gone to red lodge multiple times, lots of places to play there.
Out on duck creek is a good close place to bust through some snow drifts. Up in the big horns. As well as the pryors. When the snow melts up around cook city. Next time you see me flag me down.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #32
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck, Im going to be watching this build for a while
Old 03-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #33
Banned
Just pulled the trigger on some trailer products fiberglass fenders
Old 04-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #34
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Wow awesome build and truck!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #36
Banned
Arb is working great use it about twice a month.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #37
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

First time seeing this rig.... VERY NICE WORK MAN! I really like the auxiliary backup lights in the bumper.... details??? Did you do that yourself? How were the holes cut for it??
Old 04-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #38
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
First time seeing this rig.... VERY NICE WORK MAN! I really like the auxiliary backup lights in the bumper.... details??? Did you do that yourself? How were the holes cut for it??

Ya I did the lights myself. I used a knock out tool. Used 2 relays & a three way toggle so they can be on with only the reverse light or on when I need them on.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #39
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just pulled the trigger on some trailer products fiberglass fenders
sub'd to see how they turn out. I tried ordering them a while ago through all-pro but they couldn't get a good set out of them so stopped selling them.