LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

DueNorth's Build

Old 05-11-2013, 07:24 AM   #321
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my new 16" wheels ordered last week. Got to wait till mid June to get them but that's ok, gives me time to get all this extra clearancing finished.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #322
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Finally got my new 16" wheels ordered last week. Got to wait till mid June to get them but that's ok, gives me time to get all this extra clearancing finished.
Whatcha go with? And bumper?
Old 05-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #323
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Went for a trail run last week as well. First of the season and had a great time! Of course I forgot to use the gopro and really didnt take much pictures but oh we'll. next time!

View from camp...

And of course I cut the duratracs again.... Second doing this. Looking forward to getting these MTR's on soon...
Old 05-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Whatcha go with? And bumper?
Decided to go with Konig Countersteer Offroads in Matte black.

As for the bumper.... Pass the popcorn...

Hopefully i hear back about it soon...
Old 05-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #325
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

where ya getting the bumper from?
Old 05-11-2013, 07:36 AM   #326
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Those should look nice. And shame, mine might be installed before you then lol. Dont know how long the rear will be tho. Guess we will see how much I make this summer and what happens next school year as far as my job goes.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:14 AM   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
where ya getting the bumper from?
Bumper is being custom made by Kevin (past owner of ATO).

Quote:
Those should look nice. And shame, mine might be installed before you then lol. Dont know how long the rear will be tho. Guess we will see how much I make this summer and what happens next school year as far as my job goes.
I know I keep saying this but it shouldn't be long now! Definitely looking forward to seeing that offroad bumper on your rig tho. How many years of school do you have left?
Old 05-11-2013, 08:15 AM   #328

Quote:

I know I keep saying this but it shouldn't be long now! Definitely looking forward to seeing that offroad bumper on your rig tho. How many years of school do you have left?
1.5. When I finish ill finish up this truck and start on my second
Old 05-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #329
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:

you driving down here to Lex or it being shipped?
Old 05-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #330

Quote:
1.5. When I finish ill finish up this truck and start on my second
Oh shit, a second!?? What do you have in mind?

I'm kinda leaning towards an ATV or sports car of some kind once the truck is paid off... I miss going fast
Old 05-11-2013, 08:18 AM   #331

Quote:
you driving down here to Lex or it being shipped?
Been to Lexington a couple times now but not this summer. Kevin will be shipping it to the border for me.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:19 AM   #332
Quote:
Been to Lexington a couple times now but not this summer. Kevin will be shipping it to the border for me.
ahh, would have loved to have seen your truck in person
Old 05-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #333

Quote:
Oh shit, a second!?? What do you have in mind?

I'm kinda leaning towards an ATV or sports car of some kind once the truck is paid off... I miss going fast
Full LT, cage, glass the works lol will probably be a trailer rig lol

And I like my moms car but I can't afford the $3500 a year in insurance alone lol
Old 05-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #334

Quote:
ahh, would have loved to have seen your truck in person
Well I'm hoping I can make it down for a Rausch Creek trail run this summer so you may have the opportunity yet.

Quote:
Full LT, cage, glass the works lol will probably be a trailer rig lol

And I like my moms car but I can't afford the $3500 a year in insurance alone lol
I'm getting pretty jelly just thinking about a trail rig like that

Sometimes I think I should have went that way as well but there's no turning back for me now.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #335
Quote:
Well I'm hoping I can make it down for a Rausch Creek trail run this summer so you may have the opportunity yet.

Sometimes I think I should have went that way as well but there's no turning back for me now.
No way my truck will be rausch creek ready this summer. I wish it would be though
Old 05-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #336
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Ride bish in someone's rig
With what money to get to pa. all me monies going into parts
Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 PM   #337

Quote:

Well lemme know if you make it to rausch. Ill try to be there.

And yeah its a few years away tho lol
Old 05-12-2013, 07:56 AM   #338

Trial bish in my rig is pretty easy. The occasional spot, attach snatch strap/winch or take pics/vids is all I require.

Isn't there a RC takeover happening in July?
Old 05-12-2013, 08:00 AM   #339

Quote:
Trial bish in my rig is pretty easy. The occasional spot, attach snatch strap/winch or take pics/vids is all I require.

Isn't there a RC takeover happening in July?
Yeah give me a second ill link it

Edit: here ya are
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...y-25-28-a.html
Old 05-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #340

A couple more pics from this past weekend taken by bzzr2...