Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

DueNorth's Build

Old 06-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #401
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Well good news...

picking up wheels Sat. morning and made appt for tires to be installed the following Monday morning...

and some bad news...

Discovered front passenger Icon CO is leaking.... got 2.5 years and close to 80k kms before needing a rebuild.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:34 PM   #402
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
What new wheels are you getting?
Old 06-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #403
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
just spent an hour going thu your thread, great way to put it, great toco man.
it looks and sounds sweet
Old 06-14-2013, 03:38 AM   #404
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
What new wheels are you getting?
Konig Countersteer Offroads in matte black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotoco View Post
just spent an hour going thu your thread, great way to put it, great toco man.
it looks and sounds sweet
Thank you for the kind words! sorry you had to wade thru all the BS'ing tho.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #405
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
nah man it's part of this website, lol
Old 06-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #406
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Picked them up yesterday. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #407

Oh ya, finally got them on.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #408
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Looks tits! The time to bust out the nail file to cut down the All Pro bumper has come! Also time to break out the plasma cutter to get after the ATO
Old 06-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #409
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
looks awesome man
Old 06-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Looks tits! The time to bust out the nail file to cut down the All Pro bumper has come! Also time to break out the plasma cutter to get after the ATO
I'm wondering if my allpro bumper is really going to get in the way. Haven't had a chance to flex the suspension out so hard to say. I don't really want to since I have it sold for someone else right now.

IF I ever get that custom bumper I ordered so longgggg ago.

Cut off wheel worked just fine for my ATO bumper tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
looks awesome man
Thanks dude, I love it! Truck finally doesn't feel so over geared. And my RPM's aren't screaming at 3000 on the hwy now. lol
Old 06-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #411
McBuckets
Yeah I can't wait to get 35's even more now haha. Glad you like it
Old 06-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #412
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I think I made a mistake getting 33s....

haha man looks great, nice smooth lines on the fenders
Old 06-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #413
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Very Jealous! truck looks great with that combo and even a matching spare.... lucky guy!
Old 06-21-2013, 04:10 AM   #414
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
I'm wondering if my allpro bumper is really going to get in the way. Haven't had a chance to flex the suspension out so hard to say. I don't really want to since I have it sold for someone else right now.

IF I ever get that custom bumper I ordered so longgggg ago.

Cut off wheel worked just fine for my ATO bumper tho.

Thanks dude, I love it! Truck finally doesn't feel so over geared. And my RPM's aren't screaming at 3000 on the hwy now. lol
This is one of my favorite bennifits about the 35s. When you putting the topper back on?
Old 06-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #415
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch next month?
Old 06-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #416
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Shit looks beast Mike! Nice job
Old 06-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #417
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
well now my 32's look like kiddie tires. looooking sharp! i'll be out just north of lingham lake area over the canada wknd. will more than likely make my way into lingham if not too rough and i can find my way. will be camping and fishing.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I think I made a mistake getting 33s....

haha man looks great, nice smooth lines on the fenders
haha, that's how I felt after I bought my 33's too. lol Its all good tho, nice to have two sets of tires anyways for long distance trips and winter driving. Doubt MTR's are that good on an icy highway! Still gotta cut up the fender flares tho, that should help make it look a little more "stock"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Very Jealous! truck looks great with that combo and even a matching spare.... lucky guy!
Thanks dude! Sucks to fork out the extra coin for a matching spare, but its needed for the trails anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
This is one of my favorite bennifits about the 35s. When you putting the topper back on?
Wonder if my fuel mileage will improve any? lol

Topper is going back on in a month or so. Gotta move the gf's furniture first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Rausch next month?
I'm fairly confident i'll be able to get the Friday and Saturday off from work... So yes, I definitely plan on making it just got to get the official OK from work first. As much as I want to run the 35's, wonder if I should just run the 33's down there instead....

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Shit looks beast Mike! Nice job
Thanks man! Lots of work but totally well worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzzr2 View Post
well now my 32's look like kiddie tires. looooking sharp! i'll be out just north of lingham lake area over the canada wknd. will more than likely make my way into lingham if not too rough and i can find my way. will be camping and fishing.
haha, 32's and 35's = no comparison! I would love to make it back up to Lingham lake but I've heard they are now turning the trail into a highway! Don't know if they have started yet, but lemme know how the trail is. There's a section right before Candy Mountain that is really rocky and technical that is really fun to wheel.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #419
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
TBH I like how it looks with the flares off
Old 06-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #420
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
TBH I like how it looks with the flares off
x2917201102837264561!

Tacomas look so much better without the factory flares.