Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

franzcars's build

Old 01-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
franzcars's build

Well Guess i'd make myself a thread since now i'm starting to do real mods to my taco.

Here's a picture the day after we got it, 100% stock even had the little plastic bag over the high adjuster for the steering wheel. Picked it up March 2011 with 37k miles

First mod i had to do was the "taco" mod

Here's another picture with it at monster truck status and my Ebay fog's

Then we got the Real license plates and put a ball and hooks in the event i'd have to tow something for any reason

After that we got some new wheels and tires cause the stockers had no grip and were fugly, also dropped in a AFE pro Dry along the line

Once i found the magic of plasti-dip i blacked out the grill

Got tired of the polished look of the rims so I plasti-dipped
the centers black

Got tired of that too so I did the rest of the wheel black

That all happened uptill April 2012 which in May my dad got his new car (The blue GTR in my pics) so the Taco fell by the waste side after i failed at installing a 1.25" drop and stripped the front spindle out

Random pic in October of me drag racing the truck

Truck finally got a pic of attention in Late November when it was too cold to ride and i had had some 2" blocks lying around from a failed drop so i decided to install them too see how it'd look

Stayed like that till December 29 when i installed the front DJM arms santa got me for Christmas :P

So here's how it sits today, untill tomorrow when i do the rear part of the DJM drop

And a mighty car mods shoe test
"Maaaaaddddddddd"

So right now it's 3/2
Old 01-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got the rear DJM installed today. Took 8 hours. So in all the kit took about 20 hours but about 2 of running around

Rear

Front
Old 01-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #3

Here's how it sits now

Old 01-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #4
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
Looks maaaaaaaad lol , i love Mighty car mods
Old 04-07-2014, 02:34 AM   #6
Ernesto4 is on a distinguished road
Ernesto4's Tacoma Gallery
what are the specs on the rims/tires?