Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Blue Warrior Build

View Poll Results: What do you think? Multiple choice if needed.
Awesome so far! 32 68.09%
It's ok so far. 12 25.53%
Needs more. 6 12.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #21
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Since the 31st. So 4 days
Well , all the components in the front end will settle into their " neutral " position in the first day/s after install , this isn't the coils sagging as much as everything seating itself
Old 01-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #22
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Well , all the components in the front end will settle into their " neutral " position in the first day/s after install , this isn't the coils sagging as much as everything seating itself
Oh, okay. I was thinking that too. Do you think they have settled all the way by now?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #23
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, okay. I was thinking that too. Do you think they have settled all the way by now?
Have you driven the truck and flexed the suspension ?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #24
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Have you driven the truck and flexed the suspension ?
I haven't really flexed it much, but have driven it everyday since.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #25

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haven't really flexed it much, but have driven it everyday since.
Where is the rub occuring ?
What is your wheel backspacing ?
Are you running stock UCA's ?
What are your alignment #'s ?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #26
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Where is the rub occuring ?
What is your wheel backspacing ?
Are you running stock UCA's ?
What are your alignment #'s ?
The front plastic part of the fender. (It's barely rubbing and only in reverse with wheel turned all the way.)
Wheels came on the truck so idk the exact backspacing.
Yes, stock UCAs.
The Toyota garage said they couldn't get my alignment perfect, but is close to being perfect.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #27

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The front plastic part of the fender. (It's barely rubbing and only in reverse with wheel turned all the way.)
Wheels came on the truck so idk the exact backspacing.
Yes, stock UCAs.
The Toyota garage said they couldn't get my alignment perfect, but is close to being perfect.
Not too suprising that you are rubbing , it's pretty normal and is more to do with the 285's than the suspension settlement
Old 01-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #28
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Not too suprising that you are rubbing , it's pretty normal and is more to do with the 285's than the suspension settlement
Alright. I mean, it's not bad rubbing. Like I said in an earlier post, sandpaper could probably fix it. I just hope the suspension is done settling. I love the stance as is and don't want the front any lower.
I'm off for tonight.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #30
The Blue Warrior

Needing to get my scanner mounted in my truck whenever I figure out a way to mount it. Pics after mounted.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #32
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
After puttin 35's on I had some rubbage. I did the cab mount chop and used cutting wheel to get rid of some plastic.

That will prob take care of it.

Trucks Lookin good man!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #33
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
After puttin 35's on I had some rubbage. I did the cab mount chop and used cutting wheel to get rid of some plastic.

That will prob take care of it.

Trucks Lookin good man!!!
I might trim a little bit of plastic sometime if it gets worse. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #34
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
YEP.......Fugly as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it

Nice build man.
You need to make a build thread!
Old 01-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #35
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You need to make a build thread!

Yeah yeah..........I prob won't. No one cares...LOL

You truck is lookin good man....i can't wait to pay mine off.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #36
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Yeah yeah..........I prob won't. No one cares...LOL

You truck is lookin good man....i can't wait to pay mine off.
Oh, it's worth it after you make it. Lol. Thanks. And get to it! Haha
Old 01-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #37
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Good looking truck & Holy Crap!!!! I gotta get me one of these LED bars!
Old 01-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #38
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Thanks! Yeah you do http://okledlightbars.webs.com/
Old 01-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #39
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post

X2 man

More neat shit.....need more $$$$$
Old 01-10-2013, 02:45 PM   #40
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
X2 man

More neat shit.....need more $$$$$
I'm going to try to get a job while doing college next fall. Probably doing online college. I'm wanting to build a pit bike so I will need $ too. About 2500 of them. Lol

Products Discussed in this Thread