Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Blue Warrior Build

View Poll Results: What do you think? Multiple choice if needed.
Awesome so far! 32 68.09%
It's ok so far. 12 25.53%
Needs more. 6 12.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #41
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Good looking truck & Holy Crap!!!! I gotta get me one of these LED bars!
Oh, and I tried to get the color of the light bar as close as I could in the picture, but the light is a more cooler white color than that warm look. Other than that, it's almost exactly like that. Beam and brightness.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #42
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is coming along nicely. What mount did you use for the scanner?
Old 01-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #43
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Truck is coming along nicely. What mount did you use for the scanner?
It's temporary, but it's my old iPod windshield mount and I just used the belt clip to attach it to it. Lol It works great and doesn't rattle so I might just leave it the way it is.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #45
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
thanks.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #48
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!

what kinda scanner and mount do you have? i would like to get one.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #49
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
looks good!

what kinda scanner and mount do you have? i would like to get one.
Thanks! It's a uniden bearcat bc346xt. And read post 43 and 44
Old 01-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #50
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Thanks! It's a uniden bearcat bc346xt. And read post 43 and 44
thanks. and i guess i skipped that part

that would be good because than i would have a iphone mount.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #51
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
thanks. and i guess i skipped that part

that would be good because than i would have a iphone mount.
Exactly. But its for iphone 3
Old 01-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #55
The Blue Warrior

Hopefully getting a chance to take the hideous 4x4 stickers off my bedside tomorrow and wash the truck.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #56
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Hopefully getting a chance to take the hideous 4x4 stickers off my bedside tomorrow and wash the truck.
they look like chevy 4x4 stickers....
Old 01-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #57
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
they look like chevy 4x4 stickers....
I'm pretty sure they are. Idk why the previous owner put them on...
Old 01-22-2013, 06:11 PM   #59
The Blue Warrior

I'm thinking about a roof rack. Thule?

And looking for 09+ tail lights in good condition. At least no cracks/breaks and works perfect. I have a low budget so I would need them to be close to free.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #60
The Blue Warrior

I'm looking for 09+ OEM tails for my truck. Anyone have a pair or know anyone getting rid of theirs? Good condition and working. I don't have much money to spend right now, so I would need them close to free. I can pay shipping.

Products Discussed in this Thread