Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Blue Warrior Build

View Poll Results: What do you think? Multiple choice if needed.
Awesome so far! 32 68.09%
It's ok so far. 12 25.53%
Needs more. 6 12.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #64
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
So... Not to stalk your truck er anything but I saw in the "auto v. Manual" thread where you were talkin about want to change to an automatic in the near future..

As someone in the market for a stick shift.. How soon ya talkin? Lol
Old 03-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #65
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
And great lookin build btw!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #66
Jakes09taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Jakes09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build and truck. That led light bar is freaking bright. I was thinking about getting one but wasn't Shure how bright it would be. Where do you live at cause I'm almost certain I've seen your truck before.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #67
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakes09taco View Post
Nice build and truck. That led light bar is freaking bright. I was thinking about getting one but wasn't Shure how bright it would be. Where do you live at cause I'm almost certain I've seen your truck before.
Sweet! A Buckhannon person! I live close to the high school, but drive around a good bit and you've probably seen my truck.

EDIT: I have seen you before. I remember the first time I saw you. I forgot what road it was, but I was like, holy crap that's a sick truck. Lol. I've seen you drive out by on the old Elkins road before.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #68
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
So... Not to stalk your truck er anything but I saw in the "auto v. Manual" thread where you were talkin about want to change to an automatic in the near future..

As someone in the market for a stick shift.. How soon ya talkin? Lol
Well the only reason I got an auto because I just didn't like the stick in the newer models. They aren't horrible, but comparing it with mpg to an auto, the auto wins. My truck now is an auto DCSB with a 3" lift and 33s and it gets 1 mpg better compared to my last 6 speed truck which was completely stock. That wasn't the only reason I got a different truck, but it was one of the main reasons. Definitely drive both before you decide. It's pretty much preference.

EDIT: and newer models as in 05-08. Not sure how much they changed 09+.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:04 AM   #69
The Blue Warrior

Been a while. Got backed into the other day. Hopefully going to get a steel plated bumper.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #70
The Blue Warrior

I'm pretty much leveled now. 3" lift in front, 4" lift in rear. Doesn't look level, but it is. Might get 1/4" or so lower in the front after a steel plated bumper.

Old 09-25-2013, 09:52 AM   #72
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Took the bull bar. That thing was junk. Plus the clean look is so much better.

FINALLY!

Not to be an asshole but I hate those bull bars with a passion.

Paint (or derp) that skid plate black.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #73
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

One of my next purchases is for one of these for a lightbar.

http://www.autoanything.com/lights/7...FaN_QgodrBkAog
Old 09-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #74
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
One of my next purchases is for one of these for a lightbar.

http://www.autoanything.com/lights/7...FaN_QgodrBkAog
I like those. And the only reason I had it on was to protect my light bar. I hate the look of them too. lol. Them as in the bull bar
Old 09-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #75
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
I like those. And the only reason I had it on was to protect my light bar. I hate the look of them too. lol. Them as in the bull bar
Yeah definitely.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #76
The Blue Warrior

New CV axles installed!

Passenger side CV axle. Driver side was nowhere near this bad.

Old 10-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #78
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
Anyone mess with your LED bar? I hide mine for that that reason.

Like try to take it? No. My grill has to be taken off to get to the bottom of the bolts to take it off.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #79
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like try to take it? No. My grill has to be taken off to get to the bottom of the bolts to take it off.
Oh. Just wondering because I was going to have it out in the open but feared someone would mess with it. it does look like you can take it off from the sides though.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #80
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
Oh. Just wondering because I was going to have it out in the open but feared someone would mess with it. it does look like you can take it off from the sides though.
You can, but someone will have to yank the crap out of it to get it unhooked. Lol

Products Discussed in this Thread