LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Blue Warrior Build

View Poll Results: What do you think? Multiple choice if needed.
Awesome so far! 29 65.91%
It's ok so far. 12 27.27%
Needs more. 6 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
The Blue Warrior Build

How it sits today:
12-24-13

9-24-13 Broken bull bar still on:

Specs:

'08 Indigo Ink DCSB SR5 4WD

- Suspension
Bilstein 5100s and 885x coils w/ top plate spacers
2" AAL
1" rear blocks
3" total lift (front)
4" total lift (rear)

- Wheels and Tires
16x8 Method Standards
285/75/16 BF Goodrich ATs

- Lighting
okledlightbars.com 20" spot/flood combo LED light bar

- Stereo system
JVC KW-R500

- Other mods
Westin bull bar
LED dome and map lights
Interior lighting (took off)
LED dome and map lights
Backlit grill logo (took off)
LEGO figure mod
Dash rings painted
Ultragauge
Fog light anytime mod
Coverking seat covers
"AUTO" power window button LED mod. How to: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...led-light.html
Fishing rod holder
CV axles w/ neoprene boots
20% front tint

- Future mods dream list
285/75/16 BFG MTs (When these wear)
Elite offroad front bumper
Blacked out 09+ OEM style taillights
Bestop super top
I'll think of more. Lol

How it sat when I brought it home:

LED light bar installed:

My stereo:

Other mods (That I have a pic of):

As of 12-31-12. New BFGs and 885 coils install:

Scanner mounted.

"AUTO" LED mod.

Building rod holder:

Mounted:

DeeZee Storage box

It has a sliding storage drawer in it! It's awesome!

Thanks for looking and tell me what you think! I'll update the thread whenever I can.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
off to a great start love the color
Old 01-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
off to a great start love the color
Thanks. You have one of my favorite builds. Yours is awesome!
Old 01-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #5
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Good build and nice light bar!

i'll be watching

Thank you
Old 01-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #6
The Blue Warrior

Oh yeah! And I got coverking seat covers for my truck. Just need to get seats clean before install
Old 01-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #7
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Oh yeah! And I got coverking seat covers for my truck. Just need to get seats clean before install
Which Coverking did you get? Have a set of spacer mesh in my wife's Camry and we like them a lot.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #8
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace96 View Post
Which Coverking did you get? Have a set of spacer mesh in my wife's Camry and we like them a lot.
Ballistics. Waterproof and everything.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #9
belone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
belone12's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work. When I finally settled on general at2's, you go and post this pic and now all I can think about are bfg's. Dang you ;-)
Good looking truck buddy!
Old 01-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #10
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by belone12 View Post
Nice work. When I finally settled on general at2's, you go and post this pic and now all I can think about are bfg's. Dang you ;-)
Good looking truck buddy!
Haha. Thanks! I had BFGs on my last truck and have trusted them for a while now. All around great tire. And I'm glad I went with 285s.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #11
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
YEP.......Fugly as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it

Nice build man.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #12
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
YEP.......Fugly as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it

Nice build man.
Thanks! I think. Lol
Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #13
The Blue Warrior

My tires started to rub a tiny bit today They didn't before when I got them. It's only when I'm in reverse with the wheel turned all the way. Doesn't rub enough to worry, but why all of a sudden? I thought the coils wouldn't sag. OZ, help me out. You said they wouldn't sag
Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #14
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Get a B.F.H. and massage the pinch weld alittle. aswell as a sawzall thats what i had to do
Old 01-03-2013, 08:48 PM   #15
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Get a B.F.H. and massage the pinch weld alittle. aswell as a sawzall thats what i had to do
A wha? Lol. It's only rubbing a little on the plastic fender part. A little sand paper would probably help if that says how tiny of a rub it is. I'm just wondering why it started rubbing now.

EDIT: And I did add an extra 1.5 pounds to the front tires last night. Would that cause it? Probably doesn't, but just making sure.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #16
Banned
Big f**king hammer. HAHAHA
Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #17
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Big f**king hammer. HAHAHA
Ohhhh. Lol. Would 885s sag at all? I was told they shouldn't.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #19
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
My tires started to rub a tiny bit today They didn't before when I got them. It's only when I'm in reverse with the wheel turned all the way. Doesn't rub enough to worry, but why all of a sudden? I thought the coils wouldn't sag. OZ, help me out. You said they wouldn't sag
How long have the coils been on the truck ?
Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #20
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How long have the coils been on the truck ?
Since the 31st. So 4 days

Products Discussed in this Thread