Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Silver Surfer Build

Old 01-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up The Silver Surfer Build

This Is the build of my 2011 Taco. Still a work in progress! When i get all my ideas and know which one i wanna do first cause they are all so good.
The Day I Picked Her Up

Since then i have added 5% tint to the front and 4% to the back

Cobra 29LX LCD CB Radio

4 Foot FireStik

5K 55W Hid HeadLights from DDM Tuning

5K 35W Hid FogLights from DDM Tuning

PedoBear

Zombie Sticker

TAKOMA Group Stiker

2 Ferrets

wide view mirrors (Dont Mind The Police)

Stock Flexing

Me And YotoMan2007 Hitting The Trails

Me Blinding the guy infront of me also Handling Alaska Winter!

Tell me what you think! Thanks For Viewing!!!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:00 AM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man! and nice color

edit why are the po po behind you? you posted pic so you have to tell us now.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:49 AM   #3
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

A chicken forced her was in my place so I drew my gun she left and called the police. I got arrested for pulling a gun on her
Old 01-03-2013, 03:00 AM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocthakidd View Post
A chicken forced her was in my place so I drew my gun she left and called the police. I got arrested for pulling a gun on her
thats F’ed up!

i can’t wait till i can carry. got about 3 weeks till i can get a gun and fill out the paper work.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #5
iTz IAN is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
iTz IAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
huh
Old 01-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #6
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
I like the CB set up. Cobra 29LX LCD?

If so, I am planning on doing the exact same set up. Looking at getting a 4' firestik and mounting it in the same place.

Does it work well? And where did you get everything from? I am running into really expensive shipping on the firestiks for some reason....
Old 01-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #7
My Other Ride Is An R1

get it from radio shack!!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
My Other Ride Is An R1

i love it and yes its the 29lx! im going to move my firestik to the hood, because im getting a bed cover. i dont think there is a way to do it with it still back there and have the topper.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #9
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
get it from radio shack!!!!

Sweet, I guess I will have to pay my friendly local radio shack a visit!

Thanks!!
Old 07-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #10
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
sweet TAKOMA sticker!
Old 07-23-2013, 12:22 AM   #11
My Other Ride Is An R1

Thx. I stole your toyoda sticker