Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Build

Old 01-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
What?
danbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
danbow's Tacoma Gallery
My Build

for now anyway...

09 Double Cab, Off-Road, 4x4

Older pic

Since then:
-removed the grille guard and rear lamp guards (have been sold to another member, kept the short antenna due to garage clearance
-changed out front spacers for bilstein 5100's on all 4 (front set at 1.75)
-rear leaf TSB (not sure if it was done in old pic or not yet)
-color match front grille surround and rear bumper
-Bestop
-Wet Okole Seat Covers
-Tacoma all weather mats- kinda wish I got the weathertecs
-XM Radio
-new tires, Duratracs 267/75/16 C-load
-front bumper rock scrape mod (very minor)
-cant see in pics, but red neck pinstripes from the mesquite trees on the deer lease

I now have about 45k on it and have loved just about every mile.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
What?
danbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud of

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like it sits a little nose high, but it is actually pretty close to dead level. I think it might be the slope of the driveway
Old 01-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 01-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #4
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Looks good!
Thanks! I know it is a pretty modest build, just enough to do what I want it to do.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbow View Post
Thanks! I know it is a pretty modest build, just enough to do what I want it to do.
Yeah its your truck so mod it the way you want to and what fills your needs.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
Got to put the truck through its paces on Sat... as a result new unwanted mods

Old 01-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.

Gotta pay to play. ^^^
Old 01-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #8
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery

One problem solved... after knocking the trailer wireharness connector off, relocated to bumper using hole from left license plate lamp, also switched out bulb in right lamp to slightly brighter to compensate
Old 01-23-2013, 12:38 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Nice mod! ^^^
Old 01-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #10
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Now to figure out what to do about the pesky body damage.