Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Blackhawke88's Build/Photo Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2009, 11:16 PM   #21
thelustisgonexx is on a distinguished road

thelustisgonexx's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude truck looks sweeet! Can't wait to see how the hood turns out!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #22
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Dropped by the shop and found her like this:

Old 06-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #23
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to see the engage kit on the fenders and hood look real nice
Old 06-03-2009, 07:54 PM   #24
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
What does the stuff on the tail gate mean/for?
Old 06-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #25
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the tail gate says Beijing Toyota. It's a play on all the Toyotas back home in Beijing cuz they all have the location of the factory they were made and the two characters for Toyota badged on the back of each vehicle, and since im from Beijing, I badged Beijing Toyota on the back of mine. Sock made it for me!
Old 06-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #26
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
the tail gate says Beijing Toyota. It's a play on all the Toyotas back home in Beijing cuz they all have the location of the factory they were made and the two characters for Toyota badged on the back of each vehicle, and since im from Beijing, I badged Beijing Toyota on the back of mine. Sock made it for me!
Cool. I have just always wondered.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #27
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
BADASS!
Old 06-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #29
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

New pics after I picked it up from shop today. The cardboard skid is ugly as shit, I need it to protect my ac condenser and radiator. Here are some more pics taken by OneJay:

Old 06-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #30
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome...and it's SWB.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #32
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ yea, considering that my rear axle is starting to rust a little bit from wheelin at the beach and that I will need to re-gear to 4.88s before switching to 35" tires, I will do my rear end LT conversion in one go. I still havent decided whether to go 4-link or stick with LT leaves, I dont think i have enough HP to warrant 4-link?
Old 06-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #33
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

haha I love that build, 35's are kinda overkill but it just looks too bad ass, but proper gearing should make it better.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #34

That build is so nice! I want it...
Old 06-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #35
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

I took off the ghetto cardboard skid and made a chicken wire skid from Homedepot, i think it looks a little better. The SC300 is OneJay's:

Old 06-09-2009, 12:31 AM   #36
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
With that Pro Comp Light bar.. if you were to be creepin in the woods and bump a tree at like 5mph or so .. would it protect the front or its it basicly just to hold the lights
Old 06-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #37
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ I bumped a deer going around 35 mph and what got damaged was: ac condenser piping, front bumper, fenders, hood, radiator support, headlights = a little over $8000 worth of damage.

The adjusted said if I didnt have the light bar, the impact would not have been directed upwards, and I might have ended up with a crumpled frame. Hope that is enough info
Old 09-29-2009, 10:35 AM   #38
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Updates from Engage

Old 09-29-2009, 01:08 PM   #39
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
looks so so so sexy Aaron!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:23 PM   #40
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice build. just kill the crap on the tailgate and your set.

Products Discussed in this Thread