Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Blackhawke88's Build/Photo Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2013, 09:10 PM   #1821
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Holy crap that's a gorgeous looking spindle
Spindle? Between upper and lowers? If that what you guys are calling it these days, yeah gorgeous
Old 04-15-2013, 09:14 PM   #1822
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Another awesome shot released by the talented @ddphotog (follow them on instagram) from this weekend featuring the beautiful @ddmodel_teresa. Book them while they are available!!
Is that you in the headlight?
Old 04-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #1824
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
lol I think it is! I was staring at the truck and forgot to get out of the reflection.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #1825
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol I think it is! I was staring at the truck and forgot to get out of the reflection.
At the truck. Really? Not the model?
Old 04-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #1826
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
At the truck. Really? Not the model?
Old 04-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #1827
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Jumping over my booboo:
Old 04-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #1829
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Haven't seen you on here a while, the womenz drawed you out. What's up dude?

Oh yea, and Aaron, you are one lucky bastard.
Yea me an the FNH USA... Are getting to to know each other haha... But I'm good...

And Aaron I will have to make it out to one of these... Is this a weekend thing????
Old 04-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #1831
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Got a DD so i cant focus on some long term projects with the taco:

Old 04-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #1832
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a DD so i cant focus on some long term projects with the taco:

Don't join any scion forums man! You won't have any cash for the taco!

EDIT: Looks sweet though;
Old 04-28-2013, 11:30 PM   #1833
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

haha I promise I wont. I dont want to mod this car at all. It'll just be my DD for a couple years until I get the Taco built up. I'll get something a bit nicer down the road when I can afford it.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #1834
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha I promise I wont. I dont want to mod this car at all. It'll just be my DD for a couple years until I get the Taco built up. I'll get something a bit nicer down the road when I can afford it.

Quoted for later!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:22 AM   #1835
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ready for trophy truck tuesday!
DAYUM!!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #1837
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
I'll just leave this here.

www.descendant-racing.com
Why did you do that?!?
Old 04-29-2013, 08:42 AM   #1838
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That Scion is not going to stay stock for long haha.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #1840
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why did you do that?!?
nice car...
*cough* i need a scion for some lighting testing purposes.........care to be the guinea pig?

Products Discussed in this Thread