Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TwzteD's 13 Reg Cab Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
TwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to all

Name: Kyle
TwzteD's Tacoma Gallery
TwzteD's 13 Reg Cab Build

Hi Guys, welcome to my build thread.
It all started with trading my 2010 reg cab 4x4 5 speed in on my new 2013 reg cab 4x4 auto with bucket seats.

How it Sits Now 1-20-13

List If Mods And Accessories To Date:

2011 4runner sr5 rims
265 general grabber at2's
5100 In all 4 corners, With .85 in the fronts
Debadged
Egr Rainguards
Led tail lights
Int wipers
Fog lights
Trailer Hitch
POwer locks+ keyless entry
Extang Solidfold Bed Cover
WeatherTech Mats
Stubbie Antenna
Trd Skid Plate
Tint 20% all round with strip on windshield
Scanguage2
Cargo net in bed
Sound Ordnance B-8PT

Things To Do:

Tint Taillights lightly
Weld Magnaflow slash cut 3" tip on

I made the dealer swap my rims and tires from my old truck and put them on the new one, prior to trading it in, i took off all my goodies from the 2010 except for the front 5100's.

The following morning shots.

I put my scuanguage2 in, and ordered a int wiper switch, go it and put that in as well.

Got My weathertechs from Amazon And put them in.

Installed Fog Lights And TRD Skidplate (black)

Got My LED Taillights put in

before:

After:

Installed my Sound Ordnance B-8pt
Solderd wires to headunit.

Power wire went on Drivers Side.

Other wires on passenger side, To reduce any Interference.

Sub went behind passenger seat, i mounted it to the back using a rubber bungee cord, used the tool kit strap point to hold the bottomi and the useless hook for the top. ( awesome little sub)

Got My Trailer hitch off Ebay for 174$ with wiring, receiver and ball.

Installed the cargo net in the bed

Got my Power doorlock + keyless entry kit Installed.
My writeup can be found here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tem-130-a.html

Put My stubbie antenna on, reception sucks however i use Bluetooth with my phone for Pandora, since my truck has the touchscreen and Bluetooth built in.

5100's came so i put the rears in before it got dark.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-11-2013, 05:21 AM   #4
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Where you get the carpet for behind seat?
Old 01-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
Leonel is on a distinguished road

Leonel's Tacoma Gallery
That's an automatic, they come with bucket seat and a finished back wall
Old 01-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #6
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
O ok. Good to know. Thanks
Old 01-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
MikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeCB600F's Tacoma Gallery
The Taco looks good
Old 01-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #11
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I was thinking of de badging my truck but haven't searched for pics yet. Now I don't have to. I am going to look at the power door locks thread as that, intermittent wipers and maybe cruise control are also on the list.

Looks good Kyle.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #13
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Damn man...you do some quick work!

Question, does your solid fold leak?
Old 01-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #16
SuazoYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
SuazoYota's Tacoma Gallery
Fog lights?

Did you buy the OEM fog lights from Toyota or did you get them aftermarket? If they were aftermarket, do you have a write up on how you mounted them? I got an 09 prerunner that came without factory fog lights and looking to get some but kinda dont wanna chop my arm off for a set of OEM lights, any help?
Old 01-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #17
TwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to all

TwzteD's Tacoma Gallery
No there after market lights, i followed this thread on how to install its pretty simple, http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...0-tacomas.html, i had a 2010 and i used this exact kit http://www.krameraccessories.com/p-1...-toyota-tacoma, and i bought it off amazon but they no longer have it instock as of now http://www.amazon.com/Lights-Lamps-T...d_rhf_gw_p_t_1. everything fits perfect including the switch. For the 13' i kept the wiring and switch and sold the light housings since they wouldnt fit and i bought new housings off ebay.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #18
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck! I looked around for an affordable 2nd gen single cab, but there aren't many around.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #19
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Lookin good!

I still never see you anywhere..lol
Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #20

TwzteD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guys I got the 5100's installed and alignment done, gotta get new pics up, im never really in toms river as i live right on the border of brick/tr, i use brick for everything and i work in Lakewood so that side of tr don't see much of me lol.

Products Discussed in this Thread