Name: Brandon
IluvmyTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Talking College Kid SuperWhite Build

2011 TRD Sport Prerunner
-XD Cranks w/ Nitto Terra Grapplers
-12' Memphis sub
Kendwood Touch Screen
Debagged
Best Mod of All, Hit and run! (extremely hard to come by)
plastidipped the Fuel Cover
Tailgate Prevention Theft mod
Flashlight mount (Threw it on yesterday)
Color Matched Tacoma Emblem

Let me know what you guys think!!
Attached Thumbnails
College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1043.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1342.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1343.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1344.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1345.jpg  

College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1346.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1347.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1348.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1349.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1350.jpg  

College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1351.jpg  
Old 01-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good so far !
Old 01-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #3
IluvmyTACO is on a distinguished road
Thanks man Looking at getting a volant air intake next
Old 01-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvmyTACO View Post
Thanks man Looking at getting a volant air intake next
Had one on my prerunner loved it. Sounds awesome higher in the rpm band, don't expect and mpg gains though
Old 01-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Had one on my prerunner loved it. Sounds awesome higher in the rpm band, don't expect and mpg gains though
What about the slight Hp gain? Since I'm a student I'm on a budget so i don't want to spend the money if its not worth it... I figured with the louder rumble in the higher rpm's and the day i get a new muffler it would sound sick
Old 01-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HP gains are not worth the couple hundred you will pay for it. That's why i didn't get one in my new truck if you want a "good" cai go with the URD otherwise just throw in a drop in filter. Search cai threads there's tons of them but the short and sweet version is: on tacomas the stock intake draws from the "cold air area" already that's why a drop in filter is better....

It's up to you, I had Volant intake and flow master sounded awesome but not really any gains to speak of
Old 01-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
HP gains are not worth the couple hundred you will pay for it. That's why i didn't get one in my new truck if you want a "good" cai go with the URD otherwise just throw in a drop in filter. Search cai threads there's tons of them but the short and sweet version is: on tacomas the stock intake draws from the "cold air area" already that's why a drop in filter is better....

It's up to you, I had Volant intake and flow master sounded awesome but not really any gains to speak of
Thanks for the heads up would rather save the cash since im pretty limited on spending...
Old 01-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #8
Hey I was in your shoes a few years ago when I was in school so I know how u feel lol
Old 01-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #9
Wish i had a 4x4 Any ideas of what i should add next?
Old 01-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #10
Depends on what YOU want lol. You want a system, lift and tires etc. depends on what you wanna do with your truck
Old 01-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #11
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvmyTACO View Post
Wish i had a 4x4 Any ideas of what i should add next?
me too but hey, we didnt have to pay so we should work with what we have

I think you should look around at others stormtroopers builds, everyone has some personal touches they add but looking at other White tacos will give you ideas, nice wheels and tires, i have the same tires

Subbed.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #12
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...per-build.html
Old 01-13-2013, 07:00 PM   #13
Finished Plasti-dipping my gas cover Happy with how it looks
Attached Thumbnails
College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1352.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1353.jpg  
Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #14
Ordered a flowmaster 10 series muffler! should be here wednesday, ill post of vid of how it sounds when i get it installed
Old 01-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #15
Banged out that awful dent as best as i could by myself, and had a friend install the flowmaster 10 series i just got in the mail Should have a vid up soon on how it sounds
Attached Thumbnails
College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1358.jpg   College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1357.jpg  
Old 01-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #16
gave it a fresh wash I also threw the mud flaps back on because California has something up its ass and doesn't like any modifications done to cars...
Attached Thumbnails
College Kid SuperWhite Build-img_1367.jpg  
Old 01-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #18
Thanks man And ya haha my problem now if finding the spare cash... i had a knick in my windshield i need to fill and a deep scratch down my passenger door that needs repairing... summer needs to come faster so i can get a job again
Old 01-22-2013, 12:28 AM   #19
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Plastidipping the the gas cover was definitely unique, I like it
Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #20
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Being in college makes it hard to put money into our trucks! Truck looks good man. You should go with an AAL in the rear unless you are going for the bro lean. Just my .02