Notices

Don't know where to start..

Old 01-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
I am lost on what to do.
shrek is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
shrek's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know where to start..

WOW guys there are some really badass builds in here. I have no idea where to start. Price is a factor so I am looking for the fairly inexpensive mods first. LOL if there is any. So please guys chime in, any advice is well recieved. I have a 2007 PreRunner that is stock. I have seen so many cool things just not sure on the cost of some of it. Thanks in advance for any info.

Shane
Old 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM   #3
I am lost on what to do.
shrek is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
shrek's Tacoma Gallery
I want practical but, badass. 3" lift, wheels and tires, exhaust, interior, I have looked through here and there are so many ideas and cool mod's my head is spinning.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM
Old 01-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #5
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Start with the lift then do the wheels and tires. Cause how the lift affects your truck will affect what wheels (Offset etc) and what tires you can get. Cause not all 33" tires are 33". MT's are generally a little larger than an AT of the same size.

Hope that helps.

As for exhaust get a Borla.