1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Don't know where to start..

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by shrek, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Jan 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    shrek

shrek [OP] I am lost on what to do.

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Concord, NC.
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner Stock
    Weathertech mats. Led interior lights, 3rd brake light, and lic light. 13" Euro antenna from Antennax, Front windows tinted, EGR In Channel Vent Visors.
    WOW guys there are some really badass builds in here. I have no idea where to start. Price is a factor so I am looking for the fairly inexpensive mods first. LOL if there is any. So please guys chime in, any advice is well recieved. I have a 2007 PreRunner that is stock. I have seen so many cool things just not sure on the cost of some of it. Thanks in advance for any info.

Shane

2. Jan 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    What is your goal for the truck??

That determines a lot of what folks will recommend. There are tons of ideas around here to get you started....Take a look around and see what you like.

3. Jan 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    shrek

shrek [OP] I am lost on what to do.

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Concord, NC.
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner Stock
    Weathertech mats. Led interior lights, 3rd brake light, and lic light. 13" Euro antenna from Antennax, Front windows tinted, EGR In Channel Vent Visors.
    I want practical but, badass. 3" lift, wheels and tires, exhaust, interior, I have looked through here and there are so many ideas and cool mod's my head is spinning.

4. Jan 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    TexAggie

TexAggie Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    OME Lift
  5. Jan 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Start with the lift then do the wheels and tires. Cause how the lift affects your truck will affect what wheels (Offset etc) and what tires you can get. Cause not all 33" tires are 33". MT's are generally a little larger than an AT of the same size.

Hope that helps.

As for exhaust get a Borla. :D

Products Discussed in

To Top