My build that no one else has...

Old 01-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #1
KegBuster is on a distinguished road
Navy: EOMFD
Name: Matt
KegBuster's Tacoma Gallery
My build that no one else has...

Super White Mall Crawler!!!

I know ya'll are dying to read this one of a kind build so here it is...
I bought it new in 2012 the TRD 4x4 package with rear locker. 2nd tacoma I've owned, soneedless to say I love it.

After a couple thousand miles I installed the Pro-comp 6" lift with 35" Toyo Open Countrys on the 18" XD's. So far my only complaints is my front tires are rubbing when I got up drive ways or small curbs. The rubbing is actually occuring at the frame, so I guess cutting out a chunk is my only option, or putting in 1" spacers behind the wheels....Kind of in the dark on that. I personally love the look of the 35's but we all know the downsides.

I would like to know what 6" lift guys are using for shocks. I've heard you can't go wrong with ICON's. Any advice?

As she sits now,

(Better pics are coming)

Future Mods:
Icon Shocks all around
All pro Front and Rear Bumpers
Rear diff breather
Blacked out headlight mod
Katskinz seats
and Hopefully one of Homer Taco's Grills!

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #2
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
The Taco looks great..
Old 01-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, I think you are rubbing at the cab mount. There are several threads on the cab mount chop (CMC) you should check out.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #4
cabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud of

Name: billy
cabo wabo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Build !
Old 01-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
WheelinJ91 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
WheelinJ91's Tacoma Gallery
Nice start, my 12' build is just getting started as well.

Sub'd for ideas :P
Old 01-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #6
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some wheel spacers on ebay that have the bolts attached. 1.5" Works great.
I dont have a 6" lift but I had a similar problem
Old 01-17-2013, 07:10 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I think wheel spacers would make you rub more, just in different places.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #9
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I hate spacers!
Old 11-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #10
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Damn mall crawlers.......

I like it. Newer version of mine.