Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Usmcsantosj 2013 TRD Prerunner-First Build

Old 01-31-2013, 12:03 PM   #21
Tarheel
agoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really nice

Name: Goude
agoude's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man.. My wife is about to pop any day now, if I even mention doing something to my truck she slices me up with those crazy prego eyes.

How much did that antenna set you back? I didn't realize they still put the same antenna's from the 80's on new vehicles until I was driving down the interstate a few days after the fact... Oh well, has to go though!
Old 01-31-2013, 05:01 PM   #22
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoude View Post
Nice truck man.. My wife is about to pop any day now, if I even mention doing something to my truck she slices me up with those crazy prego eyes.

How much did that antenna set you back? I didn't realize they still put the same antenna's from the 80's on new vehicles until I was driving down the interstate a few days after the fact... Oh well, has to go though!
HAHAHAHAH @ "crazy prego eyes" they sure are deadly!

As for the antenna, it was only like $15.99 with "free shipping."
Old 01-31-2013, 05:22 PM   #23
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Took the Tacoma to the range!

Old 02-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #24

Marines:
Getting new tires pics will be up soon!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:59 PM   #25

Marines:
Switched out my map and dome lights for LED's. Got one red map light and the other cool white. Red is perfect at night because it doesn't kill your night vision.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #26

Marines:
Got new wheels installed as well

TW meet my new Nitto Trail Grapplers 265x70x17

Before and after....

During the change up, some one the plasti-dip was peeled off as you can see. I retouched it but by the time I was done it was too dark and you couldn't really see it all that well. Any how, what do you all think?
Old 02-05-2013, 12:04 PM   #27
Tarheel
agoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really niceagoude is just really nice

Name: Goude
agoude's Tacoma Gallery
Tires are bad a$$
Old 02-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #28

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoude View Post
Tires are bad a$$
Thanks bro!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #29
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Great choice in tires i love mine but i gotta say nittos in that size look beefy as hell and badass!!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #31

Marines:
Thanks!! I'm really happy with them. And they definitely make the truck look a lot more aggressive than the stock tires.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #32

Marines:
Added tailgate mod a very easy install.

Old 02-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #33

Marines:
Got the bed mat for about $90. Gave it some use with groceries and Ikea boxes and nothing moved or shifted. Love the look and the quality.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #34

Marines:
Got my Avid light bar today!!

Old 03-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #35

Marines:
Avid bar installed a couple of days ago...

Also switched out my bedside decals for these...

Old 03-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #36

Marines:
Got a baby on the way so I got something that fits my lifestyle

Old 03-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #37
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the baby. Your truck is an inspiration to me.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #38

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Congrats on the baby. Your truck is an inspiration to me.
Thanks dude!! She's actually due today. Now we just have to play the wait game....
Old 03-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #39
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Thanks dude!! She's actually due today. Now we just have to play the wait game....
I heard taking a stroll helps.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #40
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Badazz built Best truck color