Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Usmcsantosj 2013 TRD Prerunner-First Build

Old 01-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Usmcsantosj 2013 TRD Prerunner-First Build

Just purchased my first Tacoma ever and I'm extremely excited to start adding on the goodies!

As she sits today 3/4/13

The beginning...

Tinted windows and added Nfab's...

Also dropped a bar caddy into the center console...

WeatherTech liner...

Goodies!

Plasti dipping rims...

Before...

After...

Emblem...

Before...

After...

Tailgate mod...

Tires...

Bed Mat...

Window sticker....

Stay tuned more pics to come!!...
Old 01-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #2
Onetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Onetime27's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Don't look around on here too much for mods you will lose money faster than being drunk at a strip club!

Love that color almost got that instead of my white.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:44 AM   #3
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetime27 View Post
Welcome! Don't look around on here too much for mods you will lose money faster than being drunk at a strip club!

Love that color almost got that instead of my white.

I hear you bro! This place is more dangerous than a tornado in a trailer park.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:24 AM   #4

Marines:
Added a couple more mods over the last few days...Several more pics to come
Old 01-23-2013, 01:18 AM   #6
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man! Love the MGMs especially after the tacoma facelift. I look forward to seeing this build grow, but your wallet wont
Old 01-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #7

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Nice start to your truck. Good color choice.
Nice color to you too hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Congrats man! Love the MGMs especially after the tacoma facelift. I look forward to seeing this build grow, but your wallet wont
It's like a need a second job to support my first!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #8

Marines:
Day off and did some work! Let me know what you guys think.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #9
OVERALL is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
OVERALL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post

Also dropped a bar caddy into the center console...

Not that I don't like my console divider from salex...but great idea!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #10

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERALL View Post
Not that I don't like my console divider from salex...but great idea!
Got it from Amazon for about $12. Takes a bit of a push to get it in but once it's in, its nice and tight (that's what she said)
Old 01-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #11
MGM Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
MGM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, I need to plasti dip mine and my grill emblem but im a wuss lol
Old 01-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #12

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM Tacoma View Post
looks good, I need to plasti dip mine and my grill emblem but im a wuss lol
Dude, I was so scared! And my pregnant wife was freaking out therefore freaking me out even more. Once all was said and done, even she liked it.

My suggestion is dont be cheap with the painters tape and do a bunch of coats. The more coats, the easier it will be to take it off if you dont like it.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #13
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like your making a good start, I'm right with you on the same color truck. My wallet is already getting thin and the credit card bill is getting fat, good luck with that yourself. Congratulations on the "child to be."
Old 01-24-2013, 04:06 AM   #15

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryaddict View Post
Looks like your making a good start, I'm right with you on the same color truck. My wallet is already getting thin and the credit card bill is getting fat, good luck with that yourself. Congratulations on the "child to be."
Thanks man. My wife keeps rolling her eyes, raising her eye brows and shaking her head every time a package comes in the mail for the taco. I somehow manage to make things right by shifting her attention and saying something nice about the baby. Hahahah I don't really know how long I can pull that off before she starts throwing flags up in the air like a bad soccer referee.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:20 AM   #16

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Away with the chrome! Looks good man, i like where its headed
Thanks bro. I'm into guns and tactics so I'm trying to make my truck look 'tactical' within a budget. In order to achieve that I felt it was necessary to get rid of anything shiny.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #17

Marines:
How much do you guys think I can sell my tires for? I wanna buy some trail grapplers and make some of that money back selling these. They only have about 500 miles on them.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #18
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
How much do you guys think I can sell my tires for? I wanna buy some trail grapplers and make some of that money back selling these. They only have about 500 miles on them.
I don't have an answer. Listing them on tacomaworld and craiglist seem like good bets. Someone here ought to provide a good base line price. I'm doing he same thing myself. My wheels and tires will be changed out by SuperBowl weekend.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:45 AM   #19

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryaddict View Post
I don't have an answer. Listing them on tacomaworld and craiglist seem like good bets. Someone here ought to provide a good base line price. I'm doing he same thing myself. My wheels and tires will be changed out by SuperBowl weekend.
Thanks,

I looked around and found them the brand new at around $180 each. I'm thinking I should sell them somewhere around $100 a pop.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #20

Marines:
New my antena from Antennax!