Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ckeene9's '12 Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #21
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Nice work
Old 02-17-2013, 04:07 AM   #22
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Thanks. I lack FI so the effects on power would be even more pronounced with my truck. That pretty much rules them out for me since I have to take fairly long drives to get anywhere interesting. If I lived closer to an offroad area, I wouldn't hesitate to go with the KM2. Seems like a very good choice, and I hope they work well for you.
Also remember I went up in size as well. I think your power loss and mpg loss would be minimal.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:22 AM   #23
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Great truck! Any trimming to fit the tires? Thanks for your service.
Nothing trimmed yet but I haven't checked it at full lock. Getting an alignment right now.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #24
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Also remember I went up in size as well. I think your power loss and mpg loss would be minimal.
Maybe, but I don't think I'd like that many hours of tire drone. I also will be towing a 1700 lb camper through the Rockies, so I have to keep an eye on tire weight. Looks like an AT tire will be a better fit for my needs.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #25

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe, but I don't think I'd like that many hours of tire drone. I also will be towing a 1700 lb camper through the Rockies, so I have to keep an eye on tire weight. Looks like an AT tire will be a better fit for my needs.
I would've gone with AT's if they offered them in the 255/80/17. I'm glad they're at least lighter than 285/80's, so hopefully my mileage doesn't go down too much.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #27

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
As fast as the bank account will allow. Gonna be slowing down after I get the front bumper and goodies for it.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:14 AM   #28

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting on the bumper, hoping it ships this week.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #29
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Waiting on the bumper, hoping it ships this week.

While you are waiting you can rip apart that winch an put some quality grease in it...
Old 03-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #30

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
While you are waiting you can rip apart that winch an put some quality grease in it...
Planning on tackling that today if I have an appropriate grease on hand. Yea or nea?

Old 03-03-2013, 09:04 AM   #32

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, just realized I don't have any brake or carb cleaner and the nearest open store is 35mile round trip. Guess it'll be an evening project this week.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:47 AM   #33
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet, just realized I don't have any brake or carb cleaner and the nearest open store is 35mile round trip. Guess it'll be an evening project this week.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:58 AM   #34

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
One of the many downsides of living in BFE.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #35

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Saved by Dollar General, they had both brake cleaner and gloves and open on a Sunday.

Was also an interesting trip in town, stopped to pick up a pizza and was told by someone's grandpa that grandma wished their Tacoma was that tall.Even the grand daughter approved (pretty hot).

Should be a good Sunday afternoon: pizza, beer, NASCAR, and a winch.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #36
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Saved by Dollar General, they had both brake cleaner and gloves and open on a Sunday.

Was also an interesting trip in town, stopped to pick up a pizza and was told by someone's grandpa that grandma wished their Tacoma was that tall.Even the grand daughter approved (pretty hot).

Should be a good Sunday afternoon: pizza, beer, NASCAR, and a winch.
I hope you don't mind me adding a crucial word. I know you're a hillbilly, but still. I didn't know Dollar General sold moonshine.

Have fun playing with the winch.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #37

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope you don't mind me adding a crucial word. I know you're a hillbilly, but still. I didn't know Dollar General sold moonshine.

Have fun playing with the winch.
Yes, that 's what I meant. Think the fumes and beer have gotten to me. Just opened up the windows to let this place vent a little.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #38
Well, let's play chess.

Quote:
Yes, that 's what I meant. Think the fumes and beer have gotten to me. Just opened up the windows to let this place vent a little.
I hope it's going well. That looked like a great plan for the day.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #39

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
It went well but it's quite the chore to get it cleaned up.

Also got my ground lights installed tonight under the truck, just waiting for my OTRATW switch to show up so I can wire it into the dome light.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #40
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to see your Pelfreybilt bumper!

Products Discussed in this Thread