Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ckeene9's '12 Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2013, 11:13 AM   #381
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
nice. i was confused why it would need new holes drilled otherwise, but one that wide makes sense.
Yeah, fixing to go start drilling when I get unlazy and get off my ass. I'll take some pics.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #382
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
good luck. i hate drilling. especially these hard frames.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #383
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Yeah, fixing to go start drilling when I get unlazy and get off my ass. I'll take some pics.
Could have been "lazy" sitting here at ALS sandbar enjoying some awesome food and a couple nice cold drinks.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #384
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
First hole was easy, the second one gave a little more trouble with a duller bit.
Attached Thumbnails
ckeene9's '12 Build-image.jpg  
Old 10-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #385
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 to drill out for my transfer case skid...not looking forward to it...
Old 10-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #386
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

very nice. lots of coverage with that one. looks like you slider is a little off though
Old 10-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #387

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
I have 4 to drill out for my transfer case skid...not looking forward to it...
The Dewalt Titanium bit was pricy but cut well.

Quote:
very nice. lots of coverage with that one. looks like you slider is a little off though
Yeah, I need to either retorque those or see if they're bent. May be time to get some weld-ons.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #388
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah, I need to either retorque those or see if they're bent. May be time to get some weld-ons.
I could help take those bolt ons off your hands if you are serious.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #389

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I could help take those bolt ons off your hands if you are serious.
Not sure what I'm going to do, you have first dibs though.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #390
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Yo chris, did you ever get a mountain bike??
Old 10-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #391

Quote:
The Dewalt Titanium bit was pricy but cut well.

you can weld on bolt-ons.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #392
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dogs and cats living together! Pandemonium!
Old 10-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #393

Old 10-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #394

Quote:
Shhhhhhh don't tell him that. I will have his truck in the air tomorrow at which point his sliders are mine!!'
Old 10-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #395

Old 10-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #396

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Yo chris, did you ever get a mountain bike??
Nothing yet, actually just started looking around today.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #397

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
A lot has changed in 18 months.

April 22, 2012
Attached Thumbnails
Old 10-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #398

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
October 2, 2013
Attached Thumbnails
Old 10-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #400
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
^ Hahahaha

Products Discussed in this Thread