Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Loaded Taco's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #21
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
How do you like your V1? I would like one but they are by far one of the most expensive radars on the market, worth it?
The V1 is the a radar. The best part about it is knowing I whether the radar is in front of, behind or on the side of you. The warranty is awesome. When it gets old you can send it in and for $100-$200 you can get a brand new one. So you spend $400 once and you can upgrade every 3-4 years for half of a new one would be. Definitely do not regret it.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #22
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Sick truck bro! Can't wait to see the bumper installed!
Should have it done by Friday or Monday.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #23
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Is the TRD badge an OEM part. IFC so, do you know the part number?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #24
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build! sorry bout the accident but once the bumper is on you should be set btw what fairlead for the winch and what winch are you goin with?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #25
Kick A$$ Member

I Got a Warn VR-10000-s. I got the black warn hawse fair lead.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #26
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Is the TRD badge an OEM part. IFC so, do you know the part number?
I got it with my Baja package. I am not sure how or where to order it.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #27
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I got it with my Baja package. I am not sure how or where to order it.
Found it.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #28
DCLB13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gabriel
DCLB13's Tacoma Gallery
Okay... no one can have a bumper that awesome sitting around and not have installed it, so post some pictures already!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #29
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCLB13 View Post
Okay... no one can have a bumper that awesome sitting around and not have installed it, so post some pictures already!
Trust me I want it on there now. If you look I was in an accident and messed up my front end. The guy that is straightening out my right fender and painting the filler piece for me is also installing the bumper, hooking up all the lights, and hooking up the winch.

here is the only pics I have right now.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #30
Kick A$$ Member

I think they forgot something?

Old 02-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #31
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you pick up that black Warn hawse fair lead?
Old 02-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #32
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Where did you pick up that black Warn hawse fair lead?
http://www.amazon.com/WARN-73850-Sta...hawse+fairlead

$46.50 and free shipping if you have amazon prime.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #33
Tacomafreak is on a distinguished road
Name: Zach
Tacomafreak's Tacoma Gallery
Love your truck! I have never been a fan of red but it looks great!
Old 02-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #34
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomafreak View Post
Love your truck! I have never been a fan of red but it looks great!
Thank you. I get it back on monday and it will look a little bit better than that last picture I posted.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:33 AM   #35
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Looking forward to more pictures of her reassembled. When it's all done how about some pics of the rigids at night. That line x looks great on the Pelfreybilt bumper.

Edit: did they line x the inside of the bumper as well ?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #36
Kick A$$ Member

I got her back and we had a little photo shoot.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #37
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! I do agree with the BHLM someone mentioned in the other thread though
Old 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #38
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Looks awesome! I do agree with the BHLM someone mentioned in the other thread though

What did you have the bumper coated with by the way?
Line-X
Old 02-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #39
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
interesting
Old 02-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #40

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Line-X
Thanks. I tried to edit but you answered fast

Products Discussed in this Thread