Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Loaded Taco's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #41
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Looks awesome!!! I cant wait to get mine!!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #42
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Subd

Lookin so nice
Old 02-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #43
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Subd

Lookin so nice
Lol subbin to build threads when you need to be making your own
Old 02-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #44
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
I just live vicariously through all you guys and your beautiful trucks.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #45
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Excuses! Make a build thread!
Old 02-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #46
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
Your skid plate still up for sale?
Old 02-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #47
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowercaselong View Post
Your skid plate still up for sale?
Yes sir name your price. It has a few scratches but I think it might just be car paint and I think it will wash of with some soap and a brush.

I am not sure if it had any other brackets with it But I am sure Jorge at camel back could hook you up with that for sure.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:35 AM   #48
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Nice truck. That Line-x bumper looks damn sexy on there
Thanks! Your truck is one of my favorites on here so I take that as a real compliment. I have your build book marked.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #49
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
The rear shocks are 5160s from factory
Old 02-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #50
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Gracias sir. Wish Tyler's bumpers were available when I had bought mine. That LED cutout is tits.

Can't wait to see what else you have planned for the truck. Did those rear shocks come with reservoirs or did you put new shocks on the rear?
From the factory.

Near Future Plans:
Retros (Placing the order today)

Not so sure when future plans:
Tires (285/75/16)
Rear Bumper w/ swingout

Suspension:
-- Total Chaos UCA
-- Icon Extended Travel
-- Cab Mount Chop
-- Something in the rear to add a little height but mostly just to increase load capacity.

Roof Rack
Full Skids
Bed Cage (Maybe)
Super Charger (Seems unlikely but a boy can dream)
Old 02-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #51
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Did you go AMBIGIOUS? I did my retros through him and thats the way to go. He is my #1 choice followed by AsianAnts as my second. You can't go wrong with either or for the work.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #52
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Did you go AMBIGIOUS? I did my retros through him and thats the way to go. He is my #1 choice followed by AsianAnts as my second. You can't go wrong with either or for the work.
Yeah I have a PM into ambiguous already. His work has been proven!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:44 AM   #53
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the skid pictures. Im pretty interested. Just trying to decided whether I want to have the silver look or your black, seeing as my truck is black. Ill get back at ya very soon.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #54
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
From the factory.

Near Future Plans:
Retros (Placing the order today)

Not so sure when future plans:
Tires (285/75/16)
Rear Bumper w/ swingout

Suspension:
-- Total Chaos UCA
-- Icon Extended Travel
-- Cab Mount Chop
-- Something in the rear to add a little height but mostly just to increase load capacity.

Roof Rack
Full Skids
Bed Cage (Maybe)
Super Charger (Seems unlikely but a boy can dream)
Nice to see you going with upgraded suspension in lou of buying the Baja. Makes me feel good when I look into Fox or King haha. Cant wait to see those retros. Let me know the process I am very interested.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #55
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Nice to see you going with upgraded suspension in lou of buying the Baja. Makes me feel good when I look into Fox or King haha. Cant wait to see those retros. Let me know the process I am very interested.
I figure I will rock this out for a while but with all the weight in front I am sure it will dramatically shorten the life of my Coil overs. Plus with all the other stuff I want to do it will simply be too much weight on the truck. Also I didn't realize I was going to be modding at all when I bought my truck. I almost didn't join the forum out of fear this would happen. If I could do it all over again I would for sure have just bought TRD off road and modded from there.

My biggest issue with upgrading the suspension is I don't want to spend $3000+ to get maybe 1" of lift over my current height. Then on the other side I don't want to do a DB lift either. Every time I figure out what I want I read or see something that changes my mind.

As for the lights I have PM'd him and haven't heard back. I am assuming he is busy. Once I know more I will let you know.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:03 AM   #56
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I figure I will rock this out for a while but with all the weight in front I am sure it will dramatically shorten the life of my Coil overs. Plus with all the other stuff I want to do it will simply be too much weight on the truck. Also I didn't realize I was going to be modding at all when I bought my truck. I almost didn't join the forum out of fear this would happen. If I could do it all over again I would for sure have just bought TRD off road and modded from there.

My biggest issue with upgrading the suspension is I don't want to spend $3000+ to get maybe 1" of lift over my current height. Then on the other side I don't want to do a DB lift either. Every time I figure out what I want I read or see something that changes my mind.

As for the lights I have PM'd him and haven't heard back. I am assuming he is busy. Once I know more I will let you know.
HAHA I share the same exact feeling lol. As soon as I got on here I was like OH FAK!!! should have gotten the TRD Off Road. I am still glad I bought what I bought because I know that I wont have to worry about suspension for a while and can get all the other stuff out of the way. For what it comes with stock I think it does very well.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #57
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
HAHA I share the same exact feeling lol. As soon as I got on here I was like OH FAK!!! should have gotten the TRD Off Road. I am still glad I bought what I bought because I know that I wont have to worry about suspension for a while and can get all the other stuff out of the way. For what it comes with stock I think it does very well.
I am going to just chill for a while and see how the set up works. I was thinking that I can probably get the look I want from simply swapping out for some bigger tires and a cab mount chop.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #58
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am going to just chill for a while and see how the set up works. I was thinking that I can probably get the look I want from simply swapping out for some bigger tires and a cab mount chop.
Same boat as you, I want to run 285's BAD!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #59
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Same boat as you, I want to run 285's BAD!!!
Are going to the MOAB trip at the end of May? I am going it looks awesome and I would like to see another Baja out there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/moa...al-thread.html
Old 02-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #60
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are going to the MOAB trip at the end of May? I am going it looks awesome and I would like to see another Baja out there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/moa...al-thread.html
HOLY COW!!! I am afraid of destroying my truck haha. If I have full armor and a plate bumper by then, then sure...

Products Discussed in this Thread