Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Loaded Taco's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #61
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
HOLY COW!!! I am afraid of destroying my truck haha. If I have full armor and a plate bumper by then, then sure...
Well they have 1-5 level trails that are pretty easy to navigate without a worry of major damage. 6-8 level trails are the ones to worry about. They are the ones where you can really break shit. I figure I will go and see whats up. I plan on not doing anything that will risk seriously damage my truck.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #62
victory357 is on a distinguished road
victory357's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Old 02-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #63
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory357 View Post
Nice truck!
Thanks!
Old 02-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #64
Kick A$$ Member

I went to the best place I could find to take a few action shots of my truck. These are not that cool but they will do for now.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #65
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
YES!!!!!! Baja LOVE!!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #66
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Looking Good Peter!
Old 02-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #67
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I went to the best place I could find to take a few action shots of my truck. These are not that cool but they will do for now.

Lookin good Peter. You gonna email them to my wife?
Old 02-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #68
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Lookin good Peter. You gonna email them to my wife?
I am sending the email now. Tyler if you need a bigger version of any of the pictures I send let me know. I have really high resolution versions if you need them.

EDIT: Also here is link to my Flickr account. You can download any of them from that. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmdesan/
Old 02-25-2013, 09:22 PM   #69
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
That rear chrome bumper just looks odd now... Just say'n
Old 02-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #70
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
That rear chrome bumper just looks odd now... Just say'n
I couldn't agree more. I am a Pelfreybilt fan so I am waiting for him to make his rear bumper that doesn't require cutting the bed.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #71
Emercado is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Eduardo
Emercado's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah buddy!!! I had the same problem. Accident + insurance check = Pelfreytbilt bumper ! Waiting on mine. I probably saw yours being built when I went to his shop.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #72
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emercado View Post
Yeah buddy!!! I had the same problem. Accident + insurance check = Pelfreytbilt bumper ! Waiting on mine. I probably saw yours being built when I went to his shop.
Sweet! I love having it on my truck and the lights are incredible. I just lowered mine a little so that I had more clearance between the bumper and the fender. It is not as plush looking but much better from an actual wheeling perspective. While it was in the warehouse I also took off the door badges and added a much needed mod. The Pelfreybilt sticker!

It is really snowing here right now so I hope I get to pull someone out of something on the way home from work. (2/26/13)

Old 02-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #73
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Looking great!
Old 02-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #74
bfoxglove is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
bfoxglove's Tacoma Gallery
I absolutely love your truck! can you tell me where you got the trd emblem that's on the tailgate?
Old 02-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #75
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Comes with the Baja truck from factory
Old 02-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #76
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoxglove View Post
I absolutely love your truck! can you tell me where you got the trd emblem that's on the tailgate?
I will sell it to you for $5000. That is basically what I paid for it. lol
Old 02-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #77
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I will sell it to you for $5000. That is basically what I paid for it. lol
LMFAO!!! So true haha. My Baja aspires to be like yours, originality.... NAH!!! Love your truck man, coming along great.

Alex
Old 02-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #78
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Man, you seriously need to stop posting close up pics of your bumper!

I had Tyler PC mine, but every time I see one of your pics I think about getting it line-x'd. Speaking of that, what line-x coat did you choose and roughly how much did it cost?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #79
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Man, you seriously need to stop posting close up pics of your bumper!

I had Tyler PC mine, but every time I see one of your pics I think about getting it line-x'd. Speaking of that, what line-x coat did you choose and roughly how much did it cost?
haha NEVER! I went with the black premium line-x and it cost me $298 to get it sprayed.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:10 AM   #80
Kick A$$ Member

Did some legitimate mall crawling near my apartment at the Yorktown Mall parking lot.

Products Discussed in this Thread