Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Loaded Taco's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #121
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Makes sense and that's what I kind of thought and YES i am also saving my pennies for that sweet baja rack!

Alex
Old 05-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #122
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Which PA horn did you get and how does it sound?
Old 05-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #123
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just got these!!

Old 05-15-2013, 09:10 AM   #124
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Which PA horn did you get and how does it sound?
I went with Pyle PHSP6K 6.3" indoor/outdoor PA from amazon. It is a little muffled because of the install location, but it is really loud.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #125
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Is that front, mid and rear skids?
Old 05-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #126
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Is that front, mid and rear skids?
Yup
Old 05-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #127
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Yup
OH SNAP!!! I still have to get the rear skid Working on on board air and sliders at the moment.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #128
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
OH SNAP!!! I still have to get the rear skid Working on on board air and sliders at the moment.
Sweet! Once I get a tool box in the back I am going to put an OBA system in the box.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #129
Kick A$$ Member

Skids are installed!

I had to take a 1/4" out of my slider mounts to make the third skid fit. I used an angle grinder with a cutoff wheel.

Old 05-17-2013, 10:00 AM   #130
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good as always. I feel like I am your stalker hahaha.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #131
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Looking good as always. I feel like I am your stalker hahaha.
I am just glad someone is looking at my thread. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't get any love...
Old 05-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #132
Future Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really nice
Marines:
Name: Jeff
Future Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

I found your thread a few days ago. We just purchased a 2013 Tacoma and we will begin working on it soon. See my thread here in Build ups and post if you have suggestions. It looks like a great truck.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #133
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am just glad someone is looking at my thread. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't get any love...
HAHA, that's not true I just like the ideas that you give me for my Baja. How hard was it to get the rear skid on?
Old 05-17-2013, 10:36 AM   #134
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Tacoma View Post
I found your thread a few days ago. We just purchased a 2013 Tacoma and we will begin working on it soon. See my thread here in Build ups and post if you have suggestions. It looks like a great truck.
I look at your build

Matt
Old 05-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #135
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
HAHA, that's not true I just like the ideas that you give me for my Baja. How hard was it to get the rear skid on?
I swapped out the Transmission crossmember bolts (there are 4) one at a time. Then I took those notches out of my sliders. Then I used a permanent marker to mark the where the two holes needed to be. Drilled the wholes out and bolted it in. Last I put the washers and nuts on the four crossmember bolts that hold the mid and trans skids to the cross member.

I did the first two skids wednesday evening and the trans skid in about 1 hour on thursday. Would have been a lot faster, but I never used an angle grinder before so I was cautious.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #136
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I swapped out the Transmission crossmember bolts (there are 4) one at a time. Then I took those notches out of my sliders. Then I used a permanent marker to mark the where the two holes needed to be. Drilled the wholes out and bolted it in. Last I put the washers and nuts on the four crossmember bolts that hold the mid and trans skids to the cross member.

I did the first two skids wednesday evening and the trans skid in about 1 hour on thursday. Would have been a lot faster, but I never used an angle grinder before so I was cautious.
Good to know. Good thing Tyler is local for me :P I am not that handy Give me a computer and I can do anything you want
Old 05-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #137
Kick A$$ Member

Relocated my CB antenna and now it works much better.

Relocated my Trailer Light Plug

Old 05-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #138
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck
Old 05-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #139
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I love the trailer plug relocate. The factory location really bothers me.
oh, and the pelfreybilt stuff is alright too
Old 06-01-2013, 09:14 AM   #140
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
What size are those BFGs they fill the wheel well nicely.

Good looking truck without all the stickers.

Products Discussed in this Thread