Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Loaded Taco's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #161
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
I said goodbye to my flares on the first trip out on 285s, I fixed/trimmed them up and redid my rear bumps this last weekend, the rear shouldn't rub anymore.

Are you still going to remove 2" off the flares?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:07 AM   #162
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Looks good with the bigger meats, fender flares are for pussies anyhow

haha that is how I feel... But being as the truck is still not even a year old I will be coming up with a good looking solution to creating bigger wheel wells.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #163
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Being an idiot!

http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation....put_fpaYWj.gif

Old 07-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #164
Kick A$$ Member

New springs are on and it bumped me back to stock height. I also picked up this sweet tire carrier form RadTaco914.

Color matched!

Old 07-02-2013, 08:57 AM   #165
Kick A$$ Member

You can tell its a little taller, but it didn't make a huge difference.

Old 07-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #166
bunxbun is on a distinguished road
Marines: Reserves 2821 TechCon
Name: Bunnath
bunxbun's Tacoma Gallery
so beautiful
Old 07-11-2013, 12:33 PM   #167
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunxbun View Post
so beautiful
Thank you!
Old 07-25-2013, 08:49 AM   #168
Kick A$$ Member

Saw the new sigs everyone was getting so I decided to create my own.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #170
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Damn bro, you been busy! Looks like Moab got you pretty motivated to keep the truck coming along, truck is looking awesome
Old 08-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #171
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Subbd Peter! I just installed all three pelfrey skids last night Pics in my build thread linked on the first page.

to another guy gettn busy on a truck less than a year old
Old 08-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #172
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
looking good in here....
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Damn bro, you been busy! Looks like Moab got you pretty motivated to keep the truck coming along, truck is looking awesome
Yeah next year Moab isn't far away I gotta toughen up! lol Only problem I can't figure out is the running out of money issue. I am working on it though!

http://youtu.be/E2dyLX1t8-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Subbd Peter! I just installed all three pelfrey skids last night Pics in my build thread linked on the first page.

to another guy gettn busy on a truck less than a year old

Nice the skids are awesome! I definitely put mine to use in Moab with the serious lack of ground clearance I had!
Old 08-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #173
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Peter, have you had any problems with the VR-10000S? Just researching winches at this point, but it seems like this would be a good choice. I've heard good things about the VR-8000S, but I would like to have the capability of the 10K power.

Matt
Old 08-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #174
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Peter, have you had any problems with the VR-10000S? Just researching winches at this point, but it seems like this would be a good choice. I've heard good things about the VR-8000S, but I would like to have the capability of the 10K power.

Matt
So far so good. I had two leads come loose once and thought something was wrong with it. Once I tightened them down it worked.

Honestly, unless you are going to use it every weekend I think the VR-10,000 is a great winch. I know I am only going to use it maybe 10 times a year and wasn't worth the next step up. I wouldn't run anything other than a Warn.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #175
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
So far so good. I had two leads come loose once and thought something was wrong with it. Once I tightened them down it worked.

Honestly, unless you are going to use it every weekend I think the VR-10,000 is a great winch. I know I am only going to use it maybe 10 times a year and wasn't worth the next step up. I wouldn't run anything other than a Warn.
Copy, thanks for the info. I definitely will only need the "entry-level" winches, but still unsure if the extra $80 is worth it for the 10000lb capability vs the VR-8000S. Guess it's not that much of a difference price wise for another ton of winch capability.

Matt
Old 08-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #176
RadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud of

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Tire carrier looks great!
Old 08-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #177
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
trucks looking good man

very clean build
Old 08-06-2013, 07:32 AM   #178
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck! Where's the Moab pr0n?!
Old 08-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #179
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTaco914 View Post
Tire carrier looks great!
Thanks! :thumbs up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
trucks looking good man

very clean build
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Great looking truck! Where's the Moab pr0n?!
I have a ton of videos on my Youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Huntaholic89

Here is some truck P0rn!

Old 08-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #180
Kick A$$ Member

Products Discussed in this Thread