2012 Barcelona Red Baja DCSB
As she sits today!
Timeline of Everything
Suspension - Baja Edition
-- Icon Extended Travel w/ Remote Reservoirs, CDC Adjusters, 700# Coils, and IVD Coating.
-- Total Chaos UCAs
-- Timbren Bump Stops
-- TRD Bilstein 9100
-- Toytec Spring Seat (1" of lift gained)
-- Eibach 700# Coils
-- Icon 2.5 w/ Remote Reservoirs and CDC Adjusters
-- Dakar (+,+) Gained (2.75" before rear bumper)
-- All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit
-- Timbren Bump stops
(Removed & For Sale)
-- TRD Bilstein 25" 5160's
Engine & Drive Train
- Airflow Snorkel
- Redline Hood Struts.
- 4.56 Nitro Gears
- ARB Front Locker
- K&N Air Filter
- Tinted Windows (35% up front)
- Color Matched Front Grille (Camel Back Toyota)
- Tow Package
- Cut 2" out from Fenders & Flares
- DeeZe Tool Box
- Line-X Front Skid Plate (Removed and Sold) .
Wheels and Tires - Major modifications to fit.
- 17x9 Konig Six Shooter
- .75" Bora Spacers
- Weather Tech Floor mats
- JBL Audio System
- Led Map and Dome Lights
- 20" SR-Series Rigid Industries LED Flood/Spot Combo
- 40" E-Series Flood/Spot
- 6 x Rigid Industry Duallies LED White Flood
- 2 x SRM Flush Mount
- LED Reverse Lights
- Led Dome & Map Lights
- Relocated Trailer Plug (In rear bumper)
- 2 x LED Mag Lights Mounted to the front seats.
- Valentine 1 Radar
- Cobra 19DX CB
-- Pyle PHSP6K 6.3" indoor/outdoor PA.
-- SainSonic ES-606 External CB Speaker
-- 4' Firestick Antenna
-- 18' Fire Flex Coax Cabel w/ fire-ring.
- Wireless Warn Winch Controller (Good Product)
- Pelfreybilt Battery Cage
- Diehard 31M Battery
- ARB Twin Air Compressor
- (Removed) Custom Auxiliary Fuse Panel
-- Blue Sea Fuse Block
-- Blue Sea 100 Amp Circuit Breaker
- B.A.M.F. Sliders
- B.A.M.F. LCA Skids
- Pelfreybilt Front Plate bumper (1/13)
- Full Pelfreybilt skids
-- Transfer Case
- Pelfreybilt Rear bumper w/ Tire gate, Hidden Hitch & table (4/18)
- Pelfeybilt Roof Rack - High Lift mounted to it
- Pelfeybilt Gas Tank Skid
Removedn& For Sale
-Trailer Hitch (Saved my Rear Bumper in Moab)
- 2 x 20' 16,000 lbs. Straps (http://www.southeastoverland.com/)
- 2 Soft Shackles (http://www.southeastoverland.com/)
- 30' 20,000 lbs. Smittybilt tow strap
- 30' 21,600 lbs. Warn Strap
- 6' 8000 lbs Keeper Tree Saver
- Warn VR 10,000-s - Wireless Remote
- Rugged Ridge Snatch Block
- Hi-Lift Extreme 60" (3.25" cut off to fit in my bed)
- Smittybilt receiver Hitch D-ring
- 30' Kinetic Recovery Rope (Order Here)
Supercharger (Seems unlikely, but a boy can dream)
BLHL & Retrofit
Day I brought her home. 08/25/12
No more stickers
I'm leaving this sticker.
Valentine 1 Radar, Blend Mount, (Not hard wired yet)
Window Tints (Thanks GF)
Color Matched Grille
Sprayed the skid plate with Line-X!
Got my rockslides Line-Xed and Installed.
I had an accident So I ordered a new bumper. 1/13 (Will post pictures soon)
Ordered all the parts to fix it from Camelback Toyota. Their prices are the best! Jorge@CBTParts works for them and is a member here.
1/24/13 Anytime fog light mod. The one that didn't require splicing or electrical skills. I ripped this picture off of this thread and added some comments to it. Original picture by munkeeboi.
Bumper arrived 2/8/2013 Should be sprayed with line-x and installed soon.
2/13/12 Soon! Getting the winch today and installing bumper at the end of the week.
I finally got it!!!!
Went "wheeling" for the first time.
Got super stuck
^ Huge pain in the a$$ to properly clean that luckily no major damage.
5/3/13 - CB install
CB is in my center Counsel
Custom Auxiliary fuse panel by tooblutacoma06
PA speaker - I have no legitimate reason for this other than my CB has a port for it and it was easy to wire up.
Pelfreybilt Skid Plates.
IFS, Mid & Transfercase
Relocated my CB antenna and now it works much better.
Relocated my Trailer Light Plug
Went to Moab
Found the Top of the World
I won these in the Rock Therapy raffel and got them painted for free by a friend.
Cab mount chop today.
Snorkel, Trimmed Fenders & 35's
Pelfreybilt Battery Cage and Diehard 31M Battery
Addedakar Leafs, Total Chaos UCAs, All Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit and Toytec Spring Seats
All installed with a friend in one evening: