Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jared's slow build

Old 01-23-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Jared's slow build

Follow me on Instagram: Jayrad108

Mods:
Exterior:
-Fog lights at anytime
-Partial debadge
-20% window tint
-TacomaWorld sticker

Interior:
-Weathertech floormats
-US-PA15 ipod adapter
-UltraGauge

Tires&Wheels:
-Cooper ST Maxx 285/70/17
-SCS Stealth 6 wheels

Suspension
OME 884x coils with bilstein shocks
Wheelers 3 leaf progressive 1.5 inch aal w/tsb

Future Plans
30" light bar
Sliders
LR UCAs
Cab mount chop

As of now:

Old set up (Bilsteins at 1.75 with yokohama geolanders):

Old 01-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
How it looked for the first year or so:

First mods to the truck:

Procomp 7005 and 265/70/17 duratracs. I had some balancing issues though, and wasn't too happy with the ride. I ended up selling them and picked up some Yokohama geolander ATS in 265/70/17 and SCS stealth 6 wheels.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post

Off to a good start! i'll be subbed...
Thanks
Old 01-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #5
I am going to add a satoshi grill, but anyone have any future mod advice? Any input would be appreciated.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #6
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
I won't offer any advice 'cause I'm a "noob." Why did you get rid of your duratracs?
Old 06-15-2013, 01:44 AM   #7
Had some paint and clear coat laying around so I decided to paint my toyota emblem

Old 11-15-2013, 01:30 AM   #8
Just did the fog light anytime mod. Wasn't too difficult, sorry about the crappy pictures

Old 11-29-2013, 12:31 PM   #9
Just ordered bilstein 5100s and wheelers progressive add a leaf! It all should be here next week!
Old 12-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #10
nissanFTW is on a distinguished road
nissanFTW's Tacoma Gallery
WOW THAT RAKE IS SICK! I WOULD RECOMMEND A LEAF BLOWER THOUGH, WELCOME TO 2013
Old 12-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #11
Bilsteins at 1.75 with wheelers 1.5 aal:

Old 12-22-2013, 11:16 PM   #12
Snowed a little bit!

Old 01-05-2014, 06:18 PM   #13
Update: Finally hooked up the ultraguage and put it where i wanted it. I like it in this holder because it is out of the way:

Old 01-26-2014, 01:21 AM   #14

Old 02-16-2014, 04:12 PM   #15
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good, how's the ride offroad with the bilsteins at 1.75 and stock TRD sport coils?
Old 02-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTopp View Post
Lookin good, how's the ride offroad with the bilsteins at 1.75 and stock TRD sport coils?
Thanks man, the truck rides pretty good off road, it is a little stiff on potholes and rocks, but it isn't harsh. For the price, it has definitely been worth it. I wan't to upgrade to ome 884s eventually
Old 02-21-2014, 07:32 PM   #17
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareds Toyota View Post
Thanks man, the truck rides pretty good off road, it is a little stiff on potholes and rocks, but it isn't harsh. For the price, it has definitely been worth it. I wan't to upgrade to ome 884s eventually
Nice, I was thinking of doing 884s from the start, but am still on the fence. Would probably need to replace driverside cv and front diff bearing(ECGS). Not a big deal, but I have small tires as of now and can't get bigger ones for a while, so probably just do 5100s up front and a single leaf aal or progressive one
Old 02-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTopp View Post
Nice, I was thinking of doing 884s from the start, but am still on the fence. Would probably need to replace driverside cv and front diff bearing(ECGS). Not a big deal, but I have small tires as of now and can't get bigger ones for a while, so probably just do 5100s up front and a single leaf aal or progressive one
Yeah I want to be able to clear 285s, so I think my best bet will be the ome springs. Go with a progressive aal, it rides like stock
Old 02-22-2014, 08:05 PM   #19

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareds Toyota View Post
Yeah I want to be able to clear 285s, so I think my best bet will be the ome springs. Go with a progressive aal, it rides like stock
Yeah, may as well get decent stuff now instead of later, but I'll go with billies at 1.75 and then 884s in the future maybe. But here's a link for the front diff vibes: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...on-thread.html
Old 02-23-2014, 09:41 PM   #20
Just noticed my overhead compass and temperature indicator isn't working. Going to take it apart and see if anything needs some soldering.