Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

I'm not sure I know what I'm doing

Old 01-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #21
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.
Good build pics.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:47 PM   #22
Aim small, miss small.
WhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant future

Army:
WhiteStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Great job man - envious of the fabrication abilities.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #23
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
I love how you have the switches, I'm thinking about setting mine up the same way, its nice knowing it can be done now.
can you post a picture of the inside?
Old 01-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #24
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Great build thread title
Old 01-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #25
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD 09 View Post
awesome man, thanks so much

I think that you just convinced me to set my switches up like this

I'll post pics whenever I get the funds to set up switches (along with what they turn on)
Old 01-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #26
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Great build thread title
Just speaking the truth, no real plan as such just trying to make it capable for my needs
Old 01-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #27
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Youve definitely got a capable truck.
Id say the second most capable that was out sunday.
Again, those bumpers are bad ass but I think the flow of the roof rack sets your truck off.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #28

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I love your truck by the way, the wife and I spent 1/2 Sunday talking about it lol, I'm a big fan of your rear mount winch
Old 01-29-2013, 12:18 AM   #29

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
more action shots

Old 01-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #30

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
So Sunday I was winching a truck up a icy hill and sheared off two bolts that hold the winch to the bumper so tonight I upgraded to grade 8 hardware (you would think a winch would come with gr8) all that's left is to test it.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:54 AM   #31
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
very nice work making your own bumpers and roof rack!
Old 01-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #32

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks
Old 01-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #33
VA6DCO

So your saying shes ready for a tug o war?
Old 01-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #34

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
So your saying shes ready for a tug o war?
Against a tree maybe, not against you, I never get in the ring unless its an even fight lol, thanks again for the video

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/u...E55BF26640.mp4
Old 01-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #35
VA6DCO

Haha we'll save it for the trail.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #36

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Today I had to winch up the hill we winched the chev up last week and the winch held up fine but my left rear door found a tree in a tight trail

Once the guys pulled me off the tree the door popped back almost to normal, with a little work you'll never know it happened, this is motivation to get some sliders built
Old 02-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #37
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
Hit me up with a PM next time if you're looking for another guy to come out to TORE with you.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #38
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, awesome fab work! Can't wait to see it painted.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #39
VA6DCO

Hey now you have a new thread to post in. "whats your biggest derp?" haha
Its not 4x4ing unless you break something.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #40

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Took my front bumper off a few days ago, stripped it, added some plate to sturdy the outer sides, cleaned any weld spatter, smoothed all the corners, primed and coated it and put it back on, I also moved the winch control Solonoid under the hood