Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

I'm not sure I know what I'm doing

Old 02-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #41
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
Much better with the solenoid under the hood! Are you going to put a case or something over the exposed wire connections?

I just received a Roadless Gear inside winch mount and I'm hoping to get it installed in the next few weeks. Not sure if you've thought about doing this or not. My solenoid's under the hood as well, but I'm not sure if I want to have to pop the hood to use the winch, so I went ahead and ordered the inside cab switch. I can bring it out Sunday if you want to have a look at it.

http://www.roadlessgear.com/Jeep/p/1...-winch-control
Old 02-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #42
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to mount a on/off switch and a three pole momentary contact toggle in my centre console by the seat heater switches, same as your setup just a little more homemade, if you need a hand installing it let me know, I'm always up for a garage night
Old 02-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #43
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
I would have cut that tree down for what it did... learn a lesson!
Old 02-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #44
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog View Post
I would have cut that tree down for what it did... learn a lesson!
If that tree wasn't there the trail wouldn't be a challenge, what's a off road park without a challenge?
Old 02-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #45
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work!

Love the custom fabrications
Old 02-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #46

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, more coming in the next few weeks
Old 02-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #47
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Love the pics and the self-fabrication of parts.. I'm jelly good work though
Old 02-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #48

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday fun

Old 02-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #51
Lurker Extraordinaire
Loutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant future
Air Force: Tech Sgt (Vet)
Name: Chris
Loutennant's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck. Very jealous of your fabrication skills.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #53

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
The raptor made it look easy
Old 02-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #54

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Time for a new project
Old 02-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #56

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
You bet, doubt they'll be ready for Sunday, maybe next Sunday... I'm going to post fabrication pics in my bumper build thread, when there done ill post a few pics here
Old 02-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #58

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loutennant View Post
Good looking truck. Very jealous of your fabrication skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
You sir have built some pretty impressive looking stuff! Sick truck!
Thanks guys, I started fabricating because I couldn't afford to buy it, and as long as it functioned and I was happy with it I didn't care what it looked like but it feels damn good to get approval from truck guys that know what go into it
Old 03-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #59

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't stuck here, plowed through a lot of this today

Here I'm stuck

Old 03-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #60
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Can you show how you ran the wires in to the cabin?