LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

I'm not sure I know what I'm doing

Old 01-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure I know what I'm doing

Well, I figure I'm far enough in that I should start a build page, the truck is a multi purpose work/off road/hunting/overland truck, my interest in off road isn't as much for the driving as it is for the building/fabricating so here we go
Two weeks after I got it

Three weeks after

The roof rack build

Front bumper build

Rear bumper build (in progress)

Suspension

Front
SAW coilovers

Rear
Blocks (for now)

Wheels/tires
V-tech wizard 17x8.5
Fierce attitude 285/70R17

Exterior
Homemade roof top basket
4 hella 500ff lights
Homemade front bumper
Smittybilt xrc8 winch
Homemade rear bumper with tire and gas can swing out
Homemade sliders (almost done)

Interior
Clarion double DIN
Overhead switches
Leather option

In the near future I will be adding
UCA's to the front
Leaf pack and shocks to the rear
Homemade sliders
Homemade skid plates
Hi-lift, axe, shovel mounts
Snorkel
Soft top canopy
More lights
And a never ending list of goodies that will find there way into my truck
Old 01-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
That front bumper looks great!!! Can't wait to see them painted.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #4
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Looking nice. Wish I had the means of doing all of that myself. Is each one of those lights on its own switch?
Old 01-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #6
Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Mike
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man
Old 01-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #8
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I admire all the hard work. Great job with the fabricating.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:35 AM   #9
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Love the fabrication, nice work!
Old 01-24-2013, 06:53 AM   #11
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
My hats off to you on your fabrication skills. That front bumper looks awesome, not to mention all the other stuff! Good job OP!
Old 01-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #12
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Looking nice. Wish I had the means of doing all of that myself. Is each one of those lights on its own switch?
No, I will eventually have lights on the front bumper, the rear of the roof rack and maybe some on the sides
Old 01-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #13

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to bulhas I know what I'm doing tomorrow night
Old 01-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #14
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #15

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
I also picked up a smittybilt xrc8 today, the sway a ways should help handle the weight and improve ride quality over the current spacer lift, by the end of the day Saturday she should be looking good and sitting right
Old 01-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #16
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Are you I'm the Edmonton area? Hopefully will have you on a run down south, in cow town!
Old 01-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #17

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
^yeah brother, when the weather warms up ill be exploring a lot of this province, we should get a sylvan lake meet together some time
Old 01-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #18

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Alright...well...I was busy tonight...

Sorry about the phone pictures
Old 01-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #19

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Testing time

Old 01-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #20
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I love how you have the switches, I'm thinking about setting mine up the same way, its nice knowing it can be done now.
can you post a picture of the inside?