Notices

Denteen Build

Old 01-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
Denteen is on a distinguished road
Army:
Denteen's Tacoma Gallery
Denteen Build

2005 Tacoma 4x4 DCSB
Icon Stage 1 with rear Resis, bought from a TW member used. About a 2.5" lift front. Stock 265/75/16 on stock wheels.

Otherwise pretty stock, with pending Roof Racks and AAL vs Dakar leaf springs (stock 3 leaf springs in place)

OEM steps for now.

Snugtop Super Sport not currently on-matching silver- for sale
Attached Thumbnails
Denteen Build-2005-tacoma-4x4-dcsb.jpg  
Old 01-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good clean platform to start with. What are your plans?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
Army:
Denteen's Tacoma Gallery
Plans-AAL or Dakars vs Icon 3 leaf addition from a TW vencor. Raise up the back end a bit, and then possibly level it by raising the adj coilovers just a touch.

Put back on my Snugtop Sport Top

Steal my wife's Gun Metal Gray TRD wheels with 285/16's and install on the Tacoma...

Black out stuff until someone runs into me and I have an excuse to buy steel bumpers...
Old 02-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #4
Army:
Denteen's Tacoma Gallery
BUILD UPDATE

Now officially a Stage 2 Icon suspension with Rear Resis, after install of Icon 3 leaf AAL this weekend with overload leaf removed.Purchased from Headstrong Off Road. Best price I found, incredibly low shipping costs (and yes...cheaper total cost than the locations in CA that state NO SHIPPING, but charge you an inflated HANDLING charge) I highly recommend Headstrong as a vendor. Very friendly, and great communication, responses to my questions.

Also Toyota OEM roof rack for skiing, and basically just looks better than the stock roof.

Toyota OEM steps (for the same reason, looks sad without anything on there). And...they helped me install the roof rack much more easily.
Attached Thumbnails
Denteen Build-updated-tacoma-pix-after-icon-aal.jpg