Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SaraLynn44 Build

Old 02-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

Name: Sara Lynn
SaraLynn44's Tacoma Gallery
SaraLynn44 Build

How it sits.

Makin it Pretty Mods:
Cheap ass Spacer lift (will be replaced with spindles in a few weeks)
17" Fuel Boost Rims
285/70R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
Color Matched everything
Black headlights
6000K HID's
Kenwood Double Din
2 Kicker 10" Subs
Tinted Windows

Pictures starting from day one to how it sits now...

Day 1 Straight off the lot in Cali Driven Home to Phoenix..

Got some cheap ass Spacers to make it half ass look good.

Wheels and Tires... (Those tires suck ass dont buy em)

Some idiot ran a red light and hit me... Decided to Color match the grille Stupid shop that fixed it decided to add some gay ass pin stripping to it without asking me...

Decided to Color match the rest of it

Let my 16 year old cousin park my truck BIG MISTAKE....

Got it back... Finally took the pin stripping off

And now how it sits.. just waiting for more Mods...

Finally got my version of the Satoshi done...

Old 02-05-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Female build thread?

Prepare for 50 pages of comments!!!!

Nice truck btw!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Nice and you'll like the spindle lift alot. And are you gunna replace your shocks or keep the stock ones
Im keeping my stock shocks.. Eventually Im going to put a longtravel kit on it so I dont wanna spend too much on a temporary lift. Im just sick of those spacers and they look like shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Female build thread?

Prepare for 50 pages of comments!!!!

Nice truck btw!
Thank you
Old 02-05-2013, 08:42 AM   #5
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLynn44 View Post
Im keeping my stock shocks.. Eventually Im going to put a longtravel kit on it so I dont wanna spend too much on a temporary lift. Im just sick of those spacers and they look like shit

Thank you
Gotcha and long travel is gunna be nice.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
wow this is pretty awesome! 2 reasons, 1. a girl is behind all of it and 2. it's a perfect truck to mod! white double cab short beds for the win! Sub'd for the long travel kit
Old 02-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 02-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Looks good
Her or the truck?

Old 02-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Her or the truck?

both
Old 02-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
both
I think we need more pictures to confirm.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #11
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Cool looking truck. Much better without the pinstripes. I'm putting on Fuel Boosts with 285/70/17 on Friday, glad to see how sweet it will look. Do the tires/wheels still sit within the wheel well or do the stick out a little?
Old 02-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
both
Grow uppp
Old 02-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #13
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
Grow uppp

Back on topic:

Congrats on ditching the spacer lift and the shop putting pinstripes on it because they felt like it. Eff dat.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #14
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
Grow uppp
Old 02-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #15
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build! Those are the only fuel wheels I like, looks great on a super white.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #17
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Jerry
JerryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck! I'm definitely partial to white.. Traded my 05 silver streak mica for a 2012 white dcsb sport... Stoked to see the long travel build
Old 02-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryaddict View Post
Cool looking truck. Much better without the pinstripes. I'm putting on Fuel Boosts with 285/70/17 on Friday, glad to see how sweet it will look. Do the tires/wheels still sit within the wheel well or do the stick out a little?
They stick out a little bit theyre the same size as the old tires i had on it so I dunno if you can see it from the front shot or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Back on topic:
Congrats on ditching the spacer lift and the shop putting pinstripes on it because they felt like it. Eff dat.
Yeah i got the spacers as a gift had to rep it for awhile lol.... never take your shit to Valens in Fresno youll come out with pin stripping and holes in your bumper lol
Old 02-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #19
quadcrazy is on a distinguished road
quadcrazy's Tacoma Gallery
What is the long travel build?

Nice truck btw!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #20
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build so far, can't wait to see the spindles on and eventually the LT!