Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

rootUser's SW 2013 Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #21
rootUser is a jewel in the roughrootUser is a jewel in the roughrootUser is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jon
rootUser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
sliders and rack...unless you plan on hitting some harder trails then, sliders and a few skids
Sliders are on, just haven't posted any pictures yet, All Pro with kickout.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #22
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootUser View Post
Sliders are on, just haven't posted any pictures yet, All Pro with kickout.
perfect..was going to say, your truck looks too good to have those sides exposed any more

i'd say bumper can wait... skids and rack would be good moves
Old 05-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #23
rootUser is a jewel in the roughrootUser is a jewel in the roughrootUser is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
perfect..was going to say, your truck looks too good to have those sides exposed any more

i'd say bumper can wait... skids and rack would be good moves
Think I am going to get an ALL PRO IFS skid and a BAMF LCA skids (love how they look) for the first round.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #24
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
just know that all pro will dent if you try hard enough ask me how i know

but if you're not going to beat on them hard, they're not bad for the price.

check out pelfreybilt and their products as well. we'll actually be giving away one of their IFS skids at the event this year.

also bud built is a good option.

those 3 companies shouldn't have much of a wait on their products either. sometimes relentless will have a set around the shop for sale, otherwise may take a bit longer than the others. and not sure how ato is these days with their skids and wait time after 4x took over. the flip kits went out fairly quickly
Old 05-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #25
Quote:
just know that all pro will dent if you try hard enough ask me how i know

but if you're not going to beat on them hard, they're not bad for the price.

check out pelfreybilt and their products as well. we'll actually be giving away one of their IFS skids at the event this year.

also bud built is a good option.

those 3 companies shouldn't have much of a wait on their products either. sometimes relentless will have a set around the shop for sale, otherwise may take a bit longer than the others. and not sure how ato is these days with their skids and wait time after 4x took over. the flip kits went out fairly quickly
Thanks for the input. I haven't heard anything but good things about pelfreybilt might go that direction
Old 05-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #27
Old 09-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #28
Looking For Some input.

What should be next? Got some money coming in, that needs to go out

Option 1:Pelfreybilt Bed Rack and RTT?

Option 2: Pelfreybilt Plate Front Bumper / Rear Bumper?

Option 3: Re-Gear.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #29
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Bed rack and RTT, as awesome as the front bumper is its not really necessary
Old 10-31-2013, 10:37 PM   #30
Mr.VanillaGorilla is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Professional Firefigter/EMT
Name: Matt
Mr.VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks great. Exactly what size are those tires? I think they look really good on the stock wheels.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #31
The front end of my truck found the back end of a chrysler 200, so Deposit was put down on a pelfreybilt front bummper
Old 02-06-2014, 06:32 PM   #32
liftedtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: major
liftedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any issues with rub?
Old 02-06-2014, 08:29 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftedtaco View Post
Do you have any issues with rub?
A little on the front but that should be fixed when the new bumper comes in
Old 02-07-2014, 08:49 PM   #34
liftedtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: major
liftedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, I have the all pro off road apex bumper and I'm going to upgrade to 35 mud graps
Old 02-10-2014, 10:21 AM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftedtaco View Post
Awesome, I have the all pro off road apex bumper and I'm going to upgrade to 35 mud graps

Take a look at mcgrimm's build i believe he had 35's on and had issues with rubbing on the allpro bumper.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:20 PM   #36
cuz my life is dope and I do dope shit
TurdTaco13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
TurdTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
What did you have do to run your stock TRD Sport wheels? Spacers? That's kinda what I'm wanting to do when I do my 6" lift. I'll probably go Procomp or Fabtech, but I'd assume they are pretty similar to the BDS.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdTaco13 View Post
What did you have do to run your stock TRD Sport wheels? Spacers? That's kinda what I'm wanting to do when I do my 6" lift. I'll probably go Procomp or Fabtech, but I'd assume they are pretty similar to the BDS.
Yep spacers tell i buy wheels.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Wh..._pn=SPIWHS-007
Old 02-28-2014, 08:32 PM   #38
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
hows the ride with your BDS with fox coilovers? ever take it on back dirt roads or wash board roads.. if so how did it do compared to stock? did you regear for your 35's... if not how bad did they kill your power and mpg's?

im almost 100% on a BDS w/fox coilovers and an alcan leaf pack for the rear. i dont rock crawl just the occasional dirt road / easy trail or field.
Old 04-14-2014, 12:44 PM   #39
Added a bumper, snapped some shots while fishing this weekend (sat), before the snow.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #40
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
damn truck's looking sharp

Products Discussed in this Thread