Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tophers Tenacious Tacoma 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #21
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Thanks, your is pretty sharp as well. What do you haul on your roof racks?
not a damn thing, i got it for aesthetics and it was a good deal that i couldnt pass up.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #22
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
After getting stuck a few days ago I realized that that the mud flaps are way to long! So I decided to trim them up today to help prevent them from being ripped off.

Me stuck at Sandys Beach Park

Front mud flaps trimmed and looking nice.

Now for the back Mud flaps.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #23
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Is 'Topher' short for Christopher?
Old 02-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #24
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I would post a pick of my amp and sub combo

Old 02-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #25

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Is 'Topher' short for Christopher?
Yes it was a nick name my friends gave me a long time ago.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #26
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes it was a nick name my friends gave me a long time ago.
lol, I'm a chris, I've only heard Topher with one other dude and he was Chris too
Old 02-19-2013, 08:19 PM   #27
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job trimming them flaps

Sand drags it is but I only stand a chance on pavement, lol
Old 02-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #28

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a call from 4wheel parts and my _______ came in and is ready for pick up! I will post pick when I get the chance to pick it up.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:35 AM   #29
B3AS7808 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
B3AS7808's Tacoma Gallery
When are you getting your charger put on?
Old 02-22-2013, 03:19 AM   #30
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I smell a lift coming? I was just at 4WP this morning so they could check out my truck
Old 02-22-2013, 04:31 AM   #31
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking rig you have there. Really like those style rims, wish i went that route then XD Revolvers. I hate the backspacing, had to remove mudflaps for noise and now truck gets covered in shit.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #32

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Dude Tim View Post
Nice looking rig you have there. Really like those style rims, wish i went that route then XD Revolvers. I hate the backspacing, had to remove mudflaps for noise and now truck gets covered in shit.
Almost went with the KMC Bullys because I like this style rim. Went with the bronze TRD for its uniqueness, I don't see them very often. I dont think I have even ever seen them on another truck in person only on the web.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #34

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I smell a lift coming? I was just at 4WP this morning so they could check out my truck
No lift yet. That will more that likely wait until the warranty runs out. But when I do it will probably be an OME. I use to want KINGs but I don't want to worry about having to rebuild them as often
Old 02-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #35

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
Get some headers too
I must admit that I am envious of the exhaust set up on your truck!
Old 02-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #36
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
I could help with your headers if you need it...only difference with yours is the air pump smog thing. It'll require you to change half of the exhaust manifold studs .
Old 02-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #37

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No lift yet. That will more that likely wait until the warranty runs out. But when I do it will probably be an OME. I use to want KINGs but I don't want to worry about having to rebuild them as often
3 year warranty? Can you wait that long?

The lift won't void the warranty unless it is proven to be the direct cause of the malfunction you are trying to have fixed.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #38

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
3 year warranty? Can you wait that long?

The lift won't void the warranty unless it is proven to be the direct cause of the malfunction you are trying to have fixed.
I shopped around and got an 8 year Toyota platinum extended warranty. Good deal at 900 bucks. I just don't warn to void it. But it is a long time to halve to wait. Now if only TRD would offer the Baja suspension at a normal price. The part number for the whole Baja kit is PTR13-35120.

Side note I found the part number for Red TRD emblem from the Baja PT413-35120-03 and just ordered it.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #39

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I shopped around and got an 8 year Toyota platinum extended warranty. Good deal at 900 bucks. I just don't warn to void it. But it is a long time to halve to wait. Now if only TRD would offer the Baja suspension at a normal price. The part number for the whole Baja kit is PTR13-35120.

Side note I found the part number for Red TRD emblem from the Baja PT413-35120-03 and just ordered it.
Yea, a lift will void an extended warranty for sure. Is the TRD lift covered?
Old 02-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #40

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea, a lift will void an extended warranty for sure. Is the TRD lift covered?
It's toyota part just like the supercharger or exhaust so I would assume so. The problem is that it is not for sale to the public.

I think I am going to go pick up the TRD cat back this weekend. Just need it to stop raining long enough to install it. I was going to do it same time as the SC but I am to inpatient. This negotiations for the SC with the dealers out here is worse than it was to buy the truck!

Products Discussed in this Thread