LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tophers Tenacious Tacoma 2013

Old 02-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #41
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
It's toyota part just like the supercharger or exhaust so I would assume so. The problem is that it is not for sale to the public.

I think I am going to go pick up the TRD cat back this weekend. Just need it to stop raining long enough to install it. I was going to do it same time as the SC but I am to inpatient. This negotiations for the SC with the dealers out here is worse than it was to buy the truck!
Supercharger not going as planned? If I can ever find a used Stillen SC, I'll get it!

If y'all do headers I wouldn't mind checking them out! And I have almost any tool you could need, if you need
Old 02-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #42
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Supercharger not going as planned? If I can ever find a used Stillen SC, I'll get it!

If y'all do headers I wouldn't mind checking them out! And I have almost any tool you could need, if you need
Do you have any free time this weekend that I could come over to put on a cat back? I am just impatient about the SC been waiting since Nov. I have the funds to do it with out the discount. With out discount it's like $5,900 installed at Servco but with the discount it's $4,900 installed. They told me when I got the truck that I would get it no problem should have got in writing! So that's what the wait is for. Would rather save a grand and put it towards more parts if I can.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #43
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have any free time this weekend that I could come over to put on a cat back? I am just impatient about the SC been waiting since Nov. I have the funds to do it with out the discount. With out discount it's like $5,900 installed at Servco but with the discount it's $4,900 installed. They told me when I got the truck that I would get it no problem should have got in writing! So that's what the wait is for. Would rather save a grand and put it towards more parts if I can.
I gotcha! Less is more

Yea I got time this weekend. Just have to move a door out of the garage for some space.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #44
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Well missed my shot at getting my exhaust this weekend. Didn't know the parts department closes at noon out here. Got to wait til next week. Off to 4wheel parts to get my beaver tail.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #45
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
$4900 is a good price for the supercharger, way better then what I paid for mine haha

Other then the TRD exhaust, you have any other plans for the engine? Or do you wish to keep all your warranty? lol
Old 02-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #46
B3AS7808 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
B3AS7808's Tacoma Gallery
Dropping my truck off tomorrow at dealer for supercharger. With tax and installation it comes out to $5,071.00. Still debating on TRD or BORLA catback.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:26 AM   #47

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3AS7808 View Post
Dropping my truck off tomorrow at dealer for supercharger. With tax and installation it comes out to $5,071.00. Still debating on TRD or BORLA catback.
That's a better price than they gave me. What dealer was that at.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:00 AM   #48
Navy:
toyota servco at mapunapuna, right by tripler hospital. I drop it off tomorrow I will take a pic of the work order with how much I pay and post it.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #49

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3AS7808 View Post
toyota servco at mapunapuna, right by tripler hospital. I drop it off tomorrow I will take a pic of the work order with how much I pay and post it.
That's the same one I got my truck at they told me over 6k for the SC and instal. Who did u talk to to get that price? How long will they have your truck for
Old 02-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #50
kh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nice

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's the same one I got my truck at they told me over 6k for the SC and instal. Who did u talk to to get that price? How long will they have your truck for
Got my Super Charger @ http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com and installed @ Servco Mapunapuna for a total of $4,400. Took 2 1/2 days to install they had a problem with the TRD cold Air intake making noises.
just need to add a little more power, waiting for Extended warranty to run out and add URD pulley.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:13 PM   #51

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Got my Super Charger @ http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com and installed @ Servco Mapunapuna for a total of $4,400. Took 2 1/2 days to install they had a problem with the TRD cold Air intake making noises.
just need to add a little more power, waiting for Extended warranty to run out and add URD pulley.
Did you work out an agreement to have it installed be for you got the SC or did you buy the SC and and shop around to find a place that would do the install
Old 02-24-2013, 09:49 PM   #52

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have to have a Toyota dealer install it for warranty purposes? Or do you not want to try and install it yourself?

I would assume its for the warranty.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #53
Aerial Tacoma will become famous soon enough
Coast Guard: Flight Mech
Name: Andre
Aerial Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 02-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #54
kh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nice

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you work out an agreement to have it installed be for you got the SC or did you buy the SC and and shop around to find a place that would do the install
No agreement, I had an issue on service Long story short Servco only hand tighten lug nuts on one my tire and tire almost came off going down red hill. They gave a small discount on the installation of the super charger. Looked at my receipts last night came out around $4,800. Super charger and installation. Servco price for super charger is high and you can buy it online no state tax and save $400 and use that money for installation cost.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #55
Navy:
Quote:

Does your TRD CAI throw any codes with your Supercharger?
Old 02-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #56
Navy:
if I can get you 5,071.00 do you want to do it? I am going to call him right now.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #57
Navy:
dropped my truck off yesterday so hopefully I get it back tomorrow.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #59

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got a call back from the dealer yesterday. They gave me a quote of $4,900 for the SC and exhaust installed. So I asked if I could book it now and they said the manager would call me to schedule me to come in. Seemed kinda odd but I will give it a couple days and see if they call me back.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #60

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Do it!

Because of you I had a dream that I had a supercharger..

Products Discussed in this Thread