Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tophers Tenacious Tacoma 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #61
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
The dealer called me back and the only two SC kits on the island are scheduled for install. So back to the waiting game while they orders a SC kit for me. I sure hope this SC is worth it and realy wakes up the after all this.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:38 PM   #63
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
The HP should be a little different with the 4wd gearing. But I'm sure it will be well worth the wait!

Make sure you get a quote in writing before they order it

tx; which do you like better, your old x-runner? or the 4wd?
Old 02-27-2013, 01:09 AM   #65
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Dang same place told me 4500 for supercharger and 1300 for install. Even kaimuki Servco told me 9004500 for the install. This was back in nov or so. Ill try again.

4900 for sc and catback ...installed, id be on that!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #66
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I need some advice. I am getting tired of playing games with the dealer here. Should I hold out for the SC at a good price or say F**k it and get an ARB bumper and OME lift this weekend at truckfest?
Old 03-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #67
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I would go bumper and lift, but a SC would be pretty sweet... Truck Fest only happens once a year...
Old 03-07-2013, 03:11 AM   #68
B3AS7808 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
B3AS7808's Tacoma Gallery
What ARB bumper do you plan on putting on the truck? I got my truck back two days ago with the TRD supercharger and TRD catback Exhaust and its amazing! I cant wait to put a stealth pulley on from URD. I would put the supercharger and exhaust on if I were you.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #70

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a few parts for the truck build over the weekend.
ARB Bumper, ARB Fog light kit, OEM heavy duty suspension kit, smittybilt X2O 8,000 winch. Caint wait to get it all on the truck.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #71

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome score!

We can get my truck stuck to test out the winch
Old 03-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #72

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Awesome score!

We can get my truck stuck to test out the winch
Any time, I could use the practice
Old 04-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #73

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Well I have not updated this in a while but there have been a LOT of modes that have been completed since my last post. I will start with the smallest of them. A steep to help my wife get in to the bead and to ward off tailgaters.
smittybilt beaver step
Old 04-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #74

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Did the BHLM with a lot of help from a good friend I5runner.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #75
Rock magnet
BajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Police Sergeant
Name: Drew
BajaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Man those leather seats look great, nice and tight, no wrinkles at all!!! Where did you get them and how much were they? could you order any color you wanted?
Old 04-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #76

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaRunner View Post
Man those leather seats look great, nice and tight, no wrinkles at all!!! Where did you get them and how much were they? could you order any color you wanted?
Thanks! This is the second set I have ordered from www.sparksTRD.com. The first was for my tundra. The brand is clazzio and they are PVC. They are a lot cheaper than leather and will last longer. It was about $250.00 for front and back seats. You can order almost any color and stitching combo but custom orders take forever (3months for mine) to come in but well worth the wait. My wife and I put them one in a few hours. If you have any more questions about them please let me know.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #77
Rock magnet
BajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Police Sergeant
Name: Drew
BajaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Thanks! This is the second set I have ordered from www.sparksTRD.com. The first was for my tundra. The brand is clazzio and they are PVC. They are a lot cheaper than leather and will last longer. It was about $250.00 for front and back seats. You can order almost any color and stitching combo but custom orders take forever (3months for mine) to come in but well worth the wait. My wife and I put them one in a few hours. If you have any more questions about them please let me know.
Thanks brother, I will have to order a set of these! With my two large dogs I need something that is durable.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #79

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaRunner View Post
Do they have the map pockets in the backs of the front seats like the OEM seat covers?
Yes the do
Old 04-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #80

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
just a few pics of whats been going on the last few days. Got some goodies from full OEM heavy duty suspension , ARB, Smittybilt
[/QUOTE]

I will post up some close up pics of all of the installed suspension Parts and bumper later on.

Products Discussed in this Thread