Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tophers Tenacious Tacoma 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #81
Rock magnet
BajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Police Sergeant
Name: Drew
BajaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Yes the do
Thanks for the info, going to see about ordering a set. Your truck looks great. Is that the ARB bumper specifically for 12's and up, or did you just make it work for your truck? I noticed you kept the top section of the OEM bumper skin.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #82
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
ARB makes them for all year Tacomas. But this one was just released for the 12/13. The bumper dose require that you cut the top of of your stock bumper. It is used like a trim pice.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #83
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Added the TRD front skid plate back on.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #84

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Bumper Pics

I have been seeing lots of questions about the Tacoma 12/13 ARB Bumper that was release a few months back. You DO have to cut the stock bumper cover as a trim pice. The down side to this is that you wont be able to save or resell it. But I think it makes for a much cleaner install.

This shot I was standing on the bumper. I shows how far the bumper sticks out from the front.

This is the one of the spots where it mounts to the frame. I think I will add the second bolt mod so that it is tied to the frame a bit better.

The Winch is going to be a pain in the ass to switch back and forth to free spooling with the small access hole in the top!

Old 04-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #85
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Hopefully you won't have to spool the winch out too often

Lmk when you wanna do pictures.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #86

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Looks good! Hopefully you won't have to spool the winch out too often

Lmk when you wanna do pictures.
Are you free Friday afternoon between 1-3pm
Old 04-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #87
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Are you free Friday afternoon between 1-3pm
Maybe.. My friend is bringing his Avalon over between 9 and 10 so we can replace one of his LCA's. Not sure how long it is going to take.

I'm also free Tomorrow after 415, but light might not bee that great on our side by then. Have to work Saturday afternoon, Sunday seems clear. And next week I just have class on Tue/Thur 2:00-4:15.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #88

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Maybe.. My friend is bringing his Avalon over between 9 and 10 so we can replace one of his LCA's. Not sure how long it is going to take.

I'm also free Tomorrow after 415, but light might not bee that great on our side by then. Have to work Saturday afternoon, Sunday seems clear. And next week I just have class on Tue/Thur 2:00-4:15.
I just pm you be for I read this lol. I am on your time as long as I am not at work my self. When ever you think light would be best and you have free time.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #89

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Sandy's Beach Photo shoot. Pics by Xmods

It was a BEAutiful day yesterday! First nice Saturday in a long while so my buddy Nate did a mini photo shoot with my Tacoma. What do yall think?

Old 04-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #90

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I dig it!

I'll email you the rest shortly.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #92

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thanks Bro!!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #93

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
A few more pics by Xmods

Old 04-24-2013, 02:10 AM   #94

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #95
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Truck Bro! I'm debating a S/C myself...
Old 04-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #96

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
It's still in my todo list and has been pre-approved by my wife. But we are going to wait till I get back on the mainland.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #97

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Saved
Old 05-03-2013, 09:38 AM   #98

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a few parts...
Center Console Dividers
TRD Shift Knob
Interior LED Lights
Wheelers Front Super Bumps
Old 05-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #99

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
So simple but engenius center console organizers!

Old 05-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #100

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Cool LED

I replaced all 3 LED interior lights and WOW are they brite!

Turns the night into day!

Products Discussed in this Thread