Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tophers Tenacious Tacoma 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #101
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Just a few of the Oahu Tacoma World Trucks

Old 05-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #102
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Got a box from the good folks at good folks ARB USA. I still have to install all of the wiring but I could not wait to mount up the lights to see what they will look like.

Old 05-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #103

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Added a Scangauge ii

Old 05-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #104

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I got some BAMF sliders today. Spent the day cleaning surface rust off and prepping got bead liner. Can't wait to get them on the truck. Pics to follow soon
Old 05-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #105

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Got stuck in the sand over the weekend moth the new BFG KM2's. seems the only thing the old rugged trails where good for was the sand!
Old 05-20-2013, 01:23 AM   #106
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, KM2's are great for everything but sand :/

But I bet they would work good if you dropped the pressure to about 15.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:51 AM   #107
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Added a Scangauge ii

Chris, not sure how stuck you are on keeping the SG there on the steering column. I used to have mine there, but moved it to above the rear view mirror.. only cost me a couple of bucks to do it. Lemme know if you want me to shoot you a couple of pics of it mounted.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:58 AM   #108
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I have my Trippe Dog mounted above the mirror too, very stealth, and convenient to glance at
Old 05-20-2013, 04:16 PM   #109

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
Chris, not sure how stuck you are on keeping the SG there on the steering column. I used to have mine there, but moved it to above the rear view mirror.. only cost me a couple of bucks to do it. Lemme know if you want me to shoot you a couple of pics of it mounted.
I wanted mine above the rear view mirror but i did not see a kit to do that on there web page
Old 05-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #110
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanted mine above the rear view mirror but i did not see a kit to do that on there web page
What is did was found 2 really cheap ass measuring tapes. Walmart or dollar store works fine, remove the belt clip from both tapes, then get some good RTV that can hold up to the warm temps in the cab (dont use double stick adhesive) and adhere the clips to the top of the SG. Done!! Run your wire from the OBDII up along the pillar, tuck in behind headliner and install in finished. Hardest part is running that wire. Clip the SG to the headliner and looks like a pro install!!

Forgot who's idea this was.. but wasn't mine.. got it off here
Old 05-20-2013, 04:23 PM   #111

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
A few old pics that I for got to put up of the OME lift

Old 05-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #112

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
A few pics from playing on the beach this weekend.

Blacked out rims from the mud

Old 05-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #113

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
What is did was found 2 really cheap ass measuring tapes. Walmart or dollar store works fine, remove the belt clip from both tapes, then get some good RTV that can hold up to the warm temps in the cab (dont use double stick adhesive) and adhere the clips to the top of the SG. Done!! Run your wire from the OBDII up along the pillar, tuck in behind headliner and install in finished. Hardest part is running that wire. Clip the SG to the headliner and looks like a pro install!!

Forgot who's idea this was.. but wasn't mine.. got it off here
I am going to have to check yours out this weekend. Almost sounds to simple to be true lol
Old 05-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #114
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Yeah, KM2's are great for everything but sand :/

But I bet they would work good if you dropped the pressure to about 15.
X2. Airing down makes a world of difference!
Old 05-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #115

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
A few pics taken by Nate from out Tacoma World Oahu meet the this past weekend.

Rotha's Tacoma

Crazy awesome Yota, with retrofits!

Tacoma World Oahu group pic.

[/QUOTE]
Old 05-29-2013, 11:55 PM   #117

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I cant tell a difference on the road and never went off road with the new suspension with them on. But I absolutely live the way the truck handled wen we took it out. Just wish I had a touch more lift and flex in the back end. Oh and you where right I should have raked the hitch plug off I bent it up bad and broke one of the tabs
Old 05-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #119

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I cant tell a difference on the road and never went off road with the new suspension with them on. But I absolutely live the way the truck handled wen we took it out. Just wish I had a touch more lift and flex in the back end. Oh and you where right I should have raked the hitch plug off I bent it up bad and broke one of the tabs
I'm pretty sure its your rear shocks keeping you from flexing more. Looked like the leafs could still drop a few inches, but the shocks were maxed out
Old 06-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #120

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
For got to add a few resent installs

My wife helping out clean the BAMF sliders up.

Got the BAMF bolt on sliders cleand up and preped for herculiner bed liner

Herculiner is drying it came out nice!

Got a great deal on a TRD air filter from a buddy.

Some more recovery gear added

Products Discussed in this Thread