LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tophers Tenacious Tacoma 2013

Old 06-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #121
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
The last Tacoma World Oahu meet up at Peacock Flats.

Old 06-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #122
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any suggestions for a rear bumper?
Old 06-15-2013, 01:09 AM   #124
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upsblaine View Post
Chris
Try look at www.pelfreybilt.com
That looks right up your alley Chris! That pricing looks pretty reasonable too, as long as freight doesn't kill ya..
Old 06-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #125
kh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nice

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
That looks right up your alley Chris! That pricing looks pretty reasonable too, as long as freight doesn't kill ya..
Chris,
Luka and me just bought front plate bumper and skids for shipping we went through H2O logistics and shipping was $582 for both orders. If you can find somebody to share shipping with you then it's a pretty good deal. Tyler had UPS for $600 for one order and Fastnel does not want to ship to hawaii anymore.
Old 06-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #126

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great tips guy!!! Y'all rock!
Old 06-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #128

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Chris,
Luka and me just bought front plate bumper and skids for shipping we went through H2O logistics and shipping was $582 for both orders. If you can find somebody to share shipping with you then it's a pretty good deal. Tyler had UPS for $600 for one order and Fastnel does not want to ship to hawaii anymore.
Nice, what bumpers did you end up getting?
Old 06-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #129
kh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nice

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Nice, what bumpers did you end up getting?
Single hoop in the middle, 20" led light bar in the middle of the grille and recessed lights for ridged dullies lights and winch. Just waiting for it to be built. It has been almost a month maybe another 2 weeks it should be done.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #130

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Trailer Harness Relocate Bracket put on the other day from Bullaculla. Great craftsmanship and an outstanding person to deal with! Only with I would have done it sooner!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-bracket.html

Also put in LED revers lights.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #131

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Got her all waxed and waxed to day.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #132
Future Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really nice
Marines:
Name: Jeff
Future Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am getting ready to order a CBI Trailrider 2.0 rear bumper with . They are also willing to replicate Edward's Expedition Tacoma see pictures 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 of 90. That is my favorite rear bumper. It is probably overkill for my application, but that is what I have decided on.

Good luck.

By the way I am looking for seat covers all around. How do you like your Clazzios?
Old 07-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #133

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Tacoma View Post
I am getting ready to order a CBI Trailrider 2.0 rear bumper with . They are also willing to replicate Edward's Expedition Tacoma see pictures 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 of 90. That is my favorite rear bumper. It is probably overkill for my application, but that is what I have decided on.

Good luck.

By the way I am looking for seat covers all around. How do you like your Clazzios?
I got mine from sparks TRD for about $270.
http://www.trdsparks.com/displaypart...&parts_id=4335

I was just looking at the Same bumper. LMK what you think of it when you get it. What did you do for the front bumper?
Old 07-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #134

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I could not find the pics you where talking about.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:56 AM   #135
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome home Chris!

My friend/brother (also Chris) said he saw you parked at Jamba Juice, he parked his red 00' Kawasaki next to you while he had lunch.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #136
Future Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really niceFuture Tacoma is just really nice
Marines:
I ordered an ARB like you suggested. I hope to have it delivered and installed in a few weeks.

I also ordered a full OME suspension system.

The rear bumper is 6 to 8 weeks out.

So it will be awhile before I can let you know what I think.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #137
Marines:
Here is a shot of the bumper.
http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/wp-cont...b-55-of-57.jpg
Old 07-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #138

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Welcome home Chris!

My friend/brother (also Chris) said he saw you parked at Jamba Juice, he parked his red 00' Kawasaki next to you while he had lunch.
Haha I was checking that bike out when I came out. Good looking bike! I was on my way to 4wheel parts to try and get a new roller for the winch. I will text you later so we can get your flash back to you. Thanks a BUNCH for letting us use it!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #139

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Tacoma View Post
That's Awsome! Kinda a highbrid style. What was the cost to add the wings to it?
Old 07-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #140

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Haha I was checking that bike out when I came out. Good looking bike! I was on my way to 4wheel parts to try and get a new roller for the winch. I will text you later so we can get your flash back to you. Thanks a BUNCH for letting us use it!
lol, me and him rebuilt that bike from a $300 piece of scrap on a trailer Pretty cool that he has taken it so far.

Whenever you want is fine, I'm in no rush

Products Discussed in this Thread