Today I did a test fitment with the setup I got from power fab to check for any fitment issues and only one came up. Since this is the first to be tested on an auto, I figured I'd share my findings. After connecting the driver side vband to the header and collector I attempted to do the passenger side next. Only issue was that the lines for the auto transmission are preventing the collector pipe line up with the passenger header. Not too big of an issue. Since part of the lines are made up hoses toward the front of the vechicle, that will be my fix for this issue. Plus it makes an opportunity to install a transmission cooler!
Here are some photos....
This I from under the vehicle on the passenger side where the lines are preventing the collector to line up.
Top view from engine bay
And some rotors and pads came in from r1concepts today. Brakes were going bad and rotors had some scoring so I ordered these for now. Never had an issue with r1concepts before so that's my reason for ordering from them. Will
Be purchasing a BBK in the future.