Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

T-Rey's Build

Old 02-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
T-Rey's Build

So after a year and 22,000 miles I am finally getting around to making my build thread. Done allot of things to it some big some small so I will try and list them all and add pics as I go. It started out as a 2012 TRD OR 4x4 with Entune JBL Package

INTERIOR MODS
Entune navigation package
Weather tech floor mats
Cobra 29lx CB
LED map and overhead bulbs
Center console lock mod
Extra 12v outlet in center console
Extra 120v power outlet in center console
Stinger flashlight mounted in center console
Viair compressor stored behind the rear seat
Hard wired Cobra radar detector
Ultra Gauge
ARB Fridge
Custom platform for fridge
Gerber Ax mounted to platform
Tech Deck (heavy Duty) with ram mount and X-grip
Fire extinguisher
Roof console switch panel
OTRATTW switches in roof console

SUSPENSION MODS
Toytec 3" lift with Eibach springs
AllPro Expo springs
Extended 5100 rear shocks
Rear extended brake lines
Spidertrax 1.25 Spacers
Toytec U-Bolt flip kit
285/75/16 BFG TKO A/T's

EXTERIOR MODS
Fog Light Anytime Mod
5" Cut off front mud flaps
Red Plasti dipped emblems all the way around
Bed lights mounted to the header rail
Fishing rod holders
4X Innovation sliders
4' Firestik CB antenna (red)
FJ Center cap mod for the stock TRD OR Wheels
Rear diff breather relocation
Bunch of stickers on the rear window
Hi-lift mounted in the bed
Relocated 7-Pin connector to bumper
Shorty antenna
Ruger trailer with RTT
Custom bed rack from ANB Fabrication
Pelfreybuilt fromt bumper
Yakima spare tire carrier mounted to bed rail with full size spare
CBI Ditch light brackets
Rigid duallys mounted to ditch brackets
ARB 78" Awning
Leer XR/100 Cap
B.A.M.F Antenna bracket
Relentless IFS skid plate
Bruteforce Fab HC Rear bumper

UNDER THE HOOD
Blue Seas Aux fuse block
Red line Hood Struts
Dynomax cat back system
TRD Supercharger
Die Hard Platinum group 31 Battery
Pelfreybuilt battery cage

FUTURE MODS
Skid plates (just need mid skid now)
LED Light bar
OBA

The day I bought it

THE LIFT

SPACERS

LIFT AND TIRES INSTALLED

SLIDERS

UNDER THE HOOD

EXHAUST

SOME ACTION SHOTS

WHEN RTT WAS MOUNTED IN THE BED

Power in the console

BED LIGHTS AND ROD HOLDERS

7 PIN RELOCATE

TRAILER AND RTT

COBRA 29LX

IN CHANNEL WINDOW VENTS

I will keep updating the build page as the never ending saga continues....
Old 02-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Nice truck! Wish I had the time to do some of this stuff. Looks like you are using your truck the right way.
Thanks. I do things when I get the time. Once I get closer to paying it off I'm sure I will get more into the heavy mods
Old 02-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Dang man I like the red emblems on that blue! Very nice truck my friend
Old 02-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
IluvmyTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
IluvmyTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking truck! Looking forward to new mods
Old 02-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I just got the same cb as you, where did you mount yours?
Old 02-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Its in front of the sifter. I need to find my pics or I will take more and update the post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Dang man I like the red emblems on that blue! Very nice truck my friend
Thanks Tony
Old 02-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #9
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Updated pics to include the CB location
Old 02-10-2013, 08:25 PM   #10
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ah gotcha, did you cut any out or just set it in there?
Old 02-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #11
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Ah gotcha, did you cut any out or just set it in there?
I had to cut the console. Not a bad fit for a full size CB
Old 02-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Purveyor of Fun

I think I'm going to cut it into my center console.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #13
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Ammo can storage???
Old 02-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #14
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Ammo can storage???
Yes. This.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:20 AM   #15
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Ammo can storage???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
Yes. This.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #16
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Nice, but do those move around?
Old 02-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #17
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Nice, but those is move around?
No it does not. I have never had it slide or any movement from it
Old 02-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #18

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
No it does not. I have never had it slide or any movement from it
Nice!!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #19
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Made a platform for my new toy. ARB 50qt fridge. I was going to put behind the driver seat and made a platform for that, but decided that I would have more room on the passenger side. Once I test fitted and had it put together I put carpet to finish it off and it would match the interior carpet.
FIRST ATTEMPT. Difficult to bolt to the back of the truck and I would have to move my seat up

PASSENGER SIDE more room (down position)

Opens up

Still have access to below compartment

Adding carpet

Installed

Here is what is gonna take up the platform

Still need to have something keep the platform from lifting up and once I get that I will find a way to secure the fridge to the platform. I may use a tray or just the ARB hold downs
Old 02-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #20
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
"Still need to have something keep the platform from lifting up and once I get that I will find a way to secure the fridge to the platform. I may use a tray or just the ARB hold downs"

Can you use a "L" bracket under the shelf and run a bolt back into where the oem bolt that holds seat hinge came from?
I will be building something similar for my fridge also, thanks for the ideas.