Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Loco's DCSB Build

Old 02-27-2013, 10:55 AM   #41
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
And some day time shots since I got 10 minutes away from work.

Old 02-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #42
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Placed a big order today with all pro...it will be coming with that leaf spring group buy...I love free shipping on big ass heavy parts!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #43
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders being welded on Sunday if all goes well.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #44
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 03-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #45
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Looks great!
Thanks. Can't wait for your bumper to show up. The 12+ army is growing.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #46
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Thanks. Can't wait for your bumper to show up. The 12+ army is growing.
It went to the powdercoaters on Tuesday so hopefully it ships next week. Don't think it'll make it for Flagpole though
Old 03-02-2013, 06:41 AM   #47
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Planning on heading to the cb shop to get hooked up with a proper antenna yoday. Thinking lil will or a fire fly 4 footer. See what they have over at signal communications.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #48
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Went over to signal communications and they were awesome. Got a killer deal on a CB set up. Picked up a used peaked and tuned cb, firefly and some nice cable. Heads up if you plan on going there...its a big ass dirt lot that really holds mud!!! Do not go after you wash your truck if you catch my drift!!!

Installed the cb antenna and cable. Just need to wire up the cb and tune it. Also tossed on my freshly painted d ring shackles. Looks cool. Kind of like the gray and yellow look.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:38 AM   #49
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Heading over to backwoods fab today to have my sliders welded on and a custom tire mount made up for the bed. Gonna be awesome minus the fact I just had my back tattooed for hours yesterday!!!! Pics to come after install.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:26 AM   #50
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heading over to backwoods fab today to have my sliders welded on and a custom tire mount made up for the bed. Gonna be awesome minus the fact I just had my back tattooed for hours yesterday!!!! Pics to come after install.
Ha! I just sat in the chair for 4 and a half for my chest piece tattoo here in California!
Old 03-03-2013, 04:40 AM   #51
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Ha! I just sat in the chair for 4 and a half for my chest piece tattoo here in California!
Got a big chunk of my back finished up. Only have 2 sessions....I guess about another 2 or 3 hours left.

And my wife got a new half sleeve...she makes me feel like a bitch sometimes.

Okay enough tattoo talk...this is a build thread
Old 03-03-2013, 04:41 AM   #52

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ink, I only did a 2hr session yesterday.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #53
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Nice ink, I only did a 2hr session yesterday.
Were you at the tattoo festival???? Sucks if you were as my wife was there all day and I was there from 4 till 11. Would have been awesome to finally meet you.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #54
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from the slider install. Nice cold ass day for a few hours till the sun peeked out a bit.

Burry using a jack stand as a pillow.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #55
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good, Mine will be going on tomorrow! about how long did it take him to weld them on?
Old 03-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #56
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
7 hours but we were BSing some and it was fing cold. We also did some custom frame mounts on the rear most arm to better the weight distribution. If you weld the legs straight with the supports that are there already you will have a long section in the rear that doesn't have a support. Might work like thay but burry did me right!
Old 03-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #57
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
damn, East coast gear supply is putting mine on tomorrow along with replacing the needle bearing and adding that clamshell to cause those vibrations to go away. What HID's do you have?
Old 03-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #58

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Were you at the tattoo festival???? Sucks if you were as my wife was there all day and I was there from 4 till 11. Would have been awesome to finally meet you.
No, didn't know there was a fest. Just went to a shop up in Richmond. You going to Flagpole?
Old 03-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #59
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
damn, East coast gear supply is putting mine on tomorrow along with replacing the needle bearing and adding that clamshell to cause those vibrations to go away. What HID's do you have?
I have heard good things about ecgs and they install a lot of sliders. We can compare at flagpole. I just pulled my hids last week as one of the ballasts shit the bed. Not planning on replacement at this point.