Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Loco's DCSB Build

Old 02-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Loco's DCSB Build

Here's my build... Specs below pictures

Recent:
Shoulda done this before they bent! Ohhh well.

60" Hi Lift Extreme mounted. That is a big ass jack!

New HiLift Mounts courtesy of Brent. Just enough room for it to mount there. Glad I measured twice.

Nice shot...

35s are on!!!

All trimmed and ready for the 35s tomorrow. Fuck me running.

Tepui RTT installed.

OEM Roof Rack installed courtesy of my wife for Xmas!

Spidertrax on for the 315 install. Tomorrow fenders and cab mount. Fun...

Bed bars painted and on the truck. Just need an RTT now!

Airflow snorkel...

New FJ Trail Teams Rims...

BAMF LCA Skids installed...

She got a new ASS today!

700# King Springs are in and I love them. Except for the fact they're blue..

Ready for install! Just need to get some sheet metal out of the way!

Happy Birthday to myself!

New rear setup with Billys, RE shackles and longer bump stops...

Post alignment and coil over crank up...ended up with a tick over 3"s of front lift. Will let it settle a little then readjust from there.

ALL POO UCAs installed with new braided lines.

Shackles have been flipped! Fuck doing that twice!

Spotted while on my way home

Got the new camper shell back from painting...love it.

Installed an all pro rear bumper and full set of skids. Then took everything out and beat on it...

Painted sliders, debadged, pin stripes removed, no more TRD bed sides and tossed in a set of LED fogs.

Sliders welded on by Backwoods Fab!

Installed the cb and yellow shackles.

Finally got a good pic of the new bumper.

Pelfrey front bumper installed!!!

Got the 255's installed. Look nice and my gas mileage is better than the 265s.

After Softopper install and pulled the 1"spacers for the 255 install.

After AAL and coilover crank down.

Day after I bought her:

2013 Double Cab Short Bed Sport 4x4 4.0 6 speed manual

Suspension:
Donahoe/ICON 2.5 Coilovers
700# King Springs
All Poo UCAs
All Poo Expo Leaf Pack
Extended length 5100s
All Poo U bolt flip
ATO Shackle flip
Rubicon Express XJ shackles
Welded Alignment Tabs... do it before they get bent flat!

Wheels/Tires:
FJ Trail Teams Black
BORA .75" Spacers
315/75R16 Goodyear Duratracs
CHECK HERE FOR 35S GOING ON!

Performance:
K&N drop in filter
MBRP cat back dumped before axle
Airflow snorkel

Protection:
4X Innovations Sliders
Pelfrey front bumper
Brute Force Fab high clearance rear bumper
IFS/TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER Custom Flat Skids

Exterior:
Relentless Fab CB Mount
Tennessee Special Fiberglass CB
Vent visors
ATO 8" rise bed bars
Custom Hi Lift mounts on Bed Bars
Tepui Kukenam RTT
OEM Roof Rack
Pelfreybilt Axe/shovel mounts
Pelfreybilt HiLift mounts

Interior:
Clazzio Leather Seats
Hard mounted GPS
Rubber floor mats
Cobra 75 CB

Misc:
Fog light anytime mod
Southeast Overland 22" Led Light Bar
Lifetime LED headlights
Pelfreybilt Battery Tray
Smittybilt XRC8
Masterpull Thimble
Onboard CO2 setup
Arb Tire Deflator
60" Hi lift Jack Extreme
Straps and shit

Coming soon:
BAMF Shock Relocation- Ready to install
Gas tank skid
Lockers
Ext Travel King Coilovers
2.0 12" King Smoothies- Ready to install
Icon UCAs with Caps- Ready to install
SOS Bedrack- Being built
Old 02-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Reserved for wheeling pics...
January 2014 Snowmaggedon 2.0 out in Suffolk

Shoe Creek Annual Freeze your ass/drink your ass off meet January 2014

October 2013 Uwharrie State Park OHV

Old 02-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Thats def a good start bub
Old 02-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get a tracking number on the sliders? When are they coming in?
Old 02-13-2013, 04:28 AM   #5
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Still being built. My guess is they will ship by the end of the month.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #8
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Woot woot just scored a very slightly used pelfrey front plate bumper!!! Epic. I had been eyeballing that bumper since I got the truck but thought the lead time, cost and shipping would make it a pipe dream...guess not! Should have it in the next few weeks installed with my winch. Woot woot!
Old 02-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #9
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Woot woot just scored a very slightly used pelfrey front plate bumper!!! Epic. I had been eyeballing that bumper since I got the truck but thought the lead time, cost and shipping would make it a pipe dream...guess not! Should have it in the next few weeks installed with my winch. Woot woot!
how much lift is in the back? and ou have 2.5" lift up front right?
Old 02-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #10
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
how much lift is in the back? and ou have 2.5" lift up front right?
The wheelers 3 pack with my overload netted me about 2" of lift and a softer ride.

In the front I am running a 2.5 coilover set at 2 1/2"s of lift until I decide which UCAs to buy then I will set them at 3"
Old 02-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #11
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The wheelers 3 pack with my overload netted me about 2" of lift and a softer ride.

In the front I am running a 2.5 coilover set at 2 1/2"s of lift until I decide which UCAs to buy then I will set them at 3"

You might want to order the 700# springs now and install them when you do your bumper and winch...or the ride is going to be a bit rough because you will be cranked down quite a bit...Need 2 of THESE at 700 lbs....or you can get the Eibach if you want the "COLORED" ones...
Old 02-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #12
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
You might want to order the 700# springs now and install them when you do your bumper and winch...or the ride is going to be a bit rough because you will be cranked down quite a bit...Need 2 of THESE at 700 lbs....or you can get the Eibach if you want the "COLORED" ones...
Currently I am running the 600# eibach springs. Just picked up Ryans old 650# to toss in there if I need to crank a bunch. Think the 700# springs are necessary? I have seen some folks running with 600# springs and plates but I have no idea how much preload they had dialed in.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #13
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Currently I am running the 600# eibach springs. Just picked up Ryans old 650# to toss in there if I need to crank a bunch. Think the 700# springs are necessary? I have seen some folks running with 600# springs and plates but I have no idea how much preload they had dialed in.
funny, because he replaced them with 700# because he was sagging with them from JUST his allpoo bumper front skid plate I would absolutely sell them and get the 700# springs. This picture is from HIS build thread. can't believe he sold you those....smh

Old 02-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #14
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmmm interesting...guess I need some new springs... Man once you fall into the rabbits hole.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #15
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Makes sense.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...0-springs.html

Here I am with a 600# 14"eibach in the driver side set at 2 1/2 inches of lift.

And the passenger side

Old 02-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #16
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Also don't mention the stock arms. They will be replaced with something better soon. But when the pelfrey popped up I had to scoop it up and spend my uca money!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #17
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a very lightly used black softopper last night. Will snap some daylight photos tomorrow if the weather complies. Very cool little top thats for sure.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #18
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Mhmmm I'm torn between get the eibachs or the kings. I don't know whether or not I want to do a hybrid bumper or just tube. So i don't know whether I want to go with the 600 lbs or go with the kings and get 650lbs. You got any pics with the new coils on?
Old 02-23-2013, 05:14 AM   #19
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Mhmmm I'm torn between get the eibachs or the kings. I don't know whether or not I want to do a hybrid bumper or just tube. So i don't know whether I want to go with the 600 lbs or go with the kings and get 650lbs. You got any pics with the new coils on?
Look at my build page...