Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Datsik's Build Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #281
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
You need a build thread JT, I love stormtrooper builds - Your rig looks HELLA clean
Old 04-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #283
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaRunner View Post
Awww man, you gave me hope it was possible lol! Guess I'll just stick with 285's.
Hahah sorry, didn't mean to disappoint you. If you plan on wheeling a lot I would just stick with the 285s
Old 04-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #284
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Just added a bottle opener to the bed. Thanks Tyler for the idea.

Will add pics when I get home.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:09 AM   #285
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Well... Ill take pictures today. Just finished moving up to temecula. That sucked -_-
Old 04-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #286
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Well... Ill take pictures today. Just finished moving up to temecula. That sucked -_-

My wife was commuting from Mira Mesa to temecula for a while. Boring commute.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:02 PM   #287
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post

My wife was commuting from Mira Mesa to temecula for a while. Boring commute.
Yah not looking forward to it, leaving soon though so ill have to suck it up. Thank god I have fastrak..
Old 04-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #288
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery

Got this idea from Tyler - Best mod to date, my Pelfreybilt coozie compliments it well. lol

Added this receiver shackle - Came unpainted, rattle can did the trick.

Had this for a week or two - Traded my set of steelies for a brand new ProLink, steal.

Threw a TRD sticker on the IFS skid - I don't like stickers but no one will see it anyways.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #289
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Tyler selling the bottle openers now?
Old 04-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #290
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Tyler selling the bottle openers now?
Nah brotha but he really should though. I just found this thing off of amazon.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #291
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
For those that have Instagram... I recently created an account lol... Maybe you'll find me
Old 04-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #292
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
thats a damn good looking truck
Old 04-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #293
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
thats a damn good looking truck
Thanks brother, I just had it detailed by Mario and the truck is looking primo right now lol...
Old 04-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #294
deepcoma will become famous soon enoughdeepcoma will become famous soon enough

deepcoma's Tacoma Gallery
One of my favorite builds to date!! Awesome truck!!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:50 PM   #295
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely Subbed. Seen this truck up close, super clean, super sexy.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #296
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Take off the sway bar you'll be able to flex and stuff those 33's nicely
Old 04-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #297
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcoma View Post
One of my favorite builds to date!! Awesome truck!!
Thanks man I appreciate that!
Old 04-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #298
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Definitely Subbed. Seen this truck up close, super clean, super sexy.
thanks brotha
Old 04-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #299
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Take off the sway bar you'll be able to flex and stuff those 33's nicely
Nice, cool looking rig. It seems very similar to mine hah.