Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Datsik's Build Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #361
kaniala67 is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
kaniala67's Tacoma Gallery
i'm loving those retrofit lights btw! that's first on my to-do list!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:19 AM   #362
mhendrixcap is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Mike
mhendrixcap's Tacoma Gallery
Kick ass truck, it's an inspiration for me to build mine like this! Best one I've seen yet. Yut!
Old 07-17-2013, 06:39 AM   #363
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco89 View Post
prob one of the sickest trucks ive seen...started my retrofit today and waiting for the LED halos to come in. can't wait!
Thanks Nik, good luck man.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:43 AM   #364
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by D33WAN4 View Post
No problem, by the way did u ever think about putting like a mean eyebrow led in there?
I thought about it but I wanted to keep it simple. I think if I had the halo and the angry LED eyebrow it would be a little too much for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaniala67 View Post
i'm still fairly new and unfamiliar to the truck scene and still learning about everything...your fucking badass truck made me second guess my choices...i should've gotten black instead of silver...and a sport instead of a sport upgrade...and a 4x4 instead of a 2WD...stupid me, i can only hope i can get my truck to look half as decent as yours. lol *facepalm
Thanks man, you can still have a lot of fun with your truck. There's tons of routes you could go with it. Worst case scenario use this one as your clean, daily, grocery hauler and buy an 87 yota and build that up. Or make yours LT. You should do the retro fits though, they look great and you get good use of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendrixcap View Post
Kick ass truck, it's an inspiration for me to build mine like this! Best one I've seen yet. Yut!
Thanks Mike, I lived in Stafford for a couple of years. Matter of fact my grandpa is a pastor there at Liberty Baptist, right off of courthouse road. How you liking Quantico?
Old 07-18-2013, 07:21 AM   #365
mhendrixcap is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Mike
mhendrixcap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Thanks Mike, I lived in Stafford for a couple of years. Matter of fact my grandpa is a pastor there at Liberty Baptist, right off of courthouse road. How you liking Quantico?
Quantico is okay, I wanted orders here to calm down from deployment cycles. Now I can't wait to go back. I wanted to be close to base because I heard about the traffic before getting here, so Stafford was a good choice.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:19 PM   #366
alexc is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Medic
Name: Alex
alexc's Tacoma Gallery
i need to mount a bottle opener in my bed...
Old 07-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #367
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendrixcap View Post
Quantico is okay, I wanted orders here to calm down from deployment cycles. Now I can't wait to go back. I wanted to be close to base because I heard about the traffic before getting here, so Stafford was a good choice.
I'd much rather be deployed. I'm in country now, won't be back till next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexc View Post
i need to mount a bottle opener in my bed...
Do it man. Best mod yet
Old 07-26-2013, 05:55 AM   #368
waheed is on a distinguished road

Name: Waheed
waheed's Tacoma Gallery
Tight ride maan.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:50 AM   #369
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed View Post
Tight ride maan.
Thanks brother
Old 08-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #370
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
one sweet rig!!! i miss my black 06 tacoma
Old 08-09-2013, 12:54 AM   #371
Reynolds411 is on a distinguished road

Reynolds411's Tacoma Gallery
You know I wasnt that stoked on the new front ends of the '13 Tacos, but after going through this build, I am completely hyped. Your truck is BAD ASS!
Old 08-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #372
brokeazztaco is on a distinguished road

Navy: SecondClass
brokeazztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job. The headlights look awesome!
Old 08-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #373
squatnbear will become famous soon enoughsquatnbear will become famous soon enough
Marines:
squatnbear's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of devider are you using between fron and back seats?
Old 08-11-2013, 03:22 AM   #374
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
one sweet rig!!! i miss my black 06 tacoma
Thanks man, I miss my white one lol.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:29 AM   #375
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynolds411 View Post
You know I wasnt that stoked on the new front ends of the '13 Tacos, but after going through this build, I am completely hyped. Your truck is BAD ASS!
Thanks man! glad I could change your mind.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:30 AM   #376
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeazztaco View Post
Nice job. The headlights look awesome!

Thanks brother, I appreciate that.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:46 AM   #377
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squatnbear View Post
What kind of devider are you using between fron and back seats?

I'm sorry man, I'm not sure what you mean.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #379
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Anthony are you back?
He wont be back till next year
Old 08-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #380
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Oh. He sure is on here alot :P